I'll be the first to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be the first to say

I am sorry Rams, coachs, front office and fans for ever doubting this team. I am a putz, a schmuck, and a dolt...

SORRY!

PS--Did you all hear who won the game??

THE RAMS BABY!!

Re: I'll be the first to say

What a game! I can't stop shaking.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Originally posted by RAMMAN68
      What a game! I can't stop shaking.
      And I can't stop laughing!!!

Comment

And I was the only one who BELIEVED .......................

Comment

BS Dez. Remember, I was the one who said I'm with you.

You big silly.

Comment

I take it back ZigZag stood next to me as we dragged all the whiner ram fans up on their feet to be counted

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez
              I take it back ZigZag stood next to me as we dragged all the whiner ram fans up on their feet to be counted
              Oh how I've been forgotten....

Comment

And I was the only one who BELIEVED .......................
                Wrong you are oh fearless leader. Written down on a job site in the state of Washington is the lone pick, for a Rams victory, by yours truly of course. Damn am I ever going to enjoy rubbing this in to all the seachick fans who laughed at me last week. It is going to be a great Monday.....LOL

:ramlogo:

Comment

*wondering if your arm hurts from all the pats on the back you are giving yourself* *LOL* :tongue:

Comment

ZIIIIIIIIIING!!!! Wraith with the right hook!!!

Comment

Yeah Seiler was there staying strong.

Comment

:ramlogo: I'm still in shock,and going to collect some green.

Comment

No but my back hurts like hell, mopping up all those tears from those whining in the chat room LOL

__________________________________________________________
                          Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamsInfiniti
                            Farewell and Good Luck!
                            by RamsInfiniti
                            Well, I must say that I have enjoyed posting here and talking Rams football (when it's actually being talked) for the past several months ...

With that said, I'm done posting here. It's just not worth it anymore. I'm a diehard Ram's fan, always have been and always will be. Ever since I first put my eyes on NFL football, this has been the team I've followed. I will be in front of that TV, computer, telephone, whatever it takes, more than likely every day possible for the rest of my life following this great franchise: yes, GREAT, franchise. I love football, it is a passion of mine, and I appreciate the fact that I get to take part in it every week for several months out of the year ...

Unfortunately, posting here has been more work than pleasure. I'm just tired of reading the same posts over and over again. The same topics pop up time and time:

1. Bring Marty Ball to St. Louis
                            2. Hire Cowher
                            3. We're going 0-16
                            4. Bulger sucks, get rid of him
                            5. Jackson has a bad attitude, lets replace him with McFadden
                            6. Linehan dresses funny
                            7. Linehan should be mowing lawns
                            8. The defense sucks, why aren't they getting better
                            9. Let's blow the season to get a good draft pick
                            10. This stat says this, this stat says that ...

On top of that, I get tired of arguing with people who obviously have no knowledge of football and don't even watch the games, only to get negative hits to my name. I'm tired of 50 year old has-beens (who have never written a good post) spouting off on this board, and it's ok because its "expected", yet, I argue defense with some clown, and I get slapped on the wrist. I'm tired of the "fans" hoping that we go 0-16. I'm tired of receiving backlash for telling bandwagoners who are jumping off the wagon, exactly where they can go ...

This used to be a place to talk football and enjoy being a Ram's fan. Now, it's just a doldrum of whiners who don't appreciate what they have. Being boisterous is great. Being a tough fan is great. But not realizing that each week could possibly be the last football game you ever see, is a travesty. It's unbeliavable to me that people boo their own team or wear paper bags on their heads in the stands. Not much that can be done about the booing, but I'll be damned if the paper bag fans ever sit next to me. I'd likely get ejected ...

Key is to appreciate what you have. It might be bad football, but it is football. There is NOTHING we can do to change it, other than to continue to believe and support. As much as some people might like to believe, I doubt any Ram's personnel are reading this board. If they are, trust me, they are not going to take your advice ....

To some of the posters that I've enjoyed interacting with (RamsAndDodgers, Fat Pang, CFH128, LaRam0, SavageRam, Evil Disco Ram, Rammiser, RamFan_Til_I_Die, RamWraith, AvengerRam, etc.), I...
                            -11-06-2007, 06:57 AM
                            Its my fault were losing
                            by Guest
                            I believe that the Rams winning, would make me TOO Happy, therefore the enemies I have in life are too strong right now and will not let that happen. I've loved the Rams since I was 10 years old, and the Horns, well, Theyre too beautiful *wipes tear*. Unfortuantely alot of people don't see the beauty I see, and wish to stop the Horns from advancing, moving ahead, winning. I only say to my enemies right now, go f youselves, you pieces of sh!t and I will see you to hell. As for the Rams and Rams fans, I'm sorry, I like your taste in team apparel and nicknacks, but, come closer.....*whispers* We suck. (right now)
                            -11-13-2005, 05:08 PM
                          • bluengreen
                            I'll be the first to say
                            by bluengreen
                            the Rams kept bringing it and got the win after Holmie and the 'Hawks shut it down. Good job.

Hopefully the Seahawks can learn how to finish a game, it was one of their weaknesses last year too.
                            -10-10-2004, 04:45 PM
                          • faulkyou
                            It's all my fault...I am truly sorry
                            by faulkyou
                            Blame this misrable a$$ season on me, seriously.
                            After last year almost making the playoffs and being one game from .500 I figured "what the hell", their supposed to be even better then last year and I usually only get to see them on nationally televised games or when they play a NY team.
                            Sooooo,
                            After 33 years of being a Rams fan, I decided to get "NFL Sunday Ticket" this season.

So blame this painfully awful season on me, It's obviously my fault.

BTW-- Mr. Kroenke, I want my ****lng $335 back !!!
                            -11-06-2011, 06:23 PM
                          • AvengerRam_old
                            I'm a crazy person (and you may be one too!)
                            by AvengerRam_old
                            The old saying goes... insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. Well, then I guess I'm crazy.

This season is a disaster. Last season was one too.

But, do you know what's going to happen in the next 5 to 6 months? The Rams will likely replace their coaching staff and much, if not all, of the Front Office. There's even an outside chance that the team might be sold. The team will hopefully sign a couple of significant free agents, and they will have drafted some new talent.

And... after all that... what will I do? I'll regain my optimism. I'll convince myself that the Rams are the next "worst to first" team.

Of course, there was a year that this mindset paid off. The question is, was 1999 proof that I am actually sane, or just an enabler for my insanity?

Ah, who cares? Let's start talking draft!
                            -11-17-2008, 07:26 AM
                          Working...
                          X