The greatest come back!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest come back!!!!!

I just want to say that that was the greatest come back I've seeeeennnnn........... WOWWWWWWWW still in shock!!!!!

GO RAMSSSSSS

steve :ramlogo:
    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Re: The greatest come back!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWW :redface: :redface:
    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

WOWWWWWW

INDEED MAJOR!!!!

RAMS ROCK BABY!!
      Curly ~ Horns

Comment

Yeah Baby!!
        Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Comment

Comment

All-Right!!!!!

Comment

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!

Comment

BRILLIANT!

Comment

O-TAY!!!

Comment

Awesome :O

Comment

I was there..were you? It was the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen! UNBELIEVABLE!!! The Seahawks fans were in shock!!! I was totally a smiling, SCREAMING and otherwise RABID RAMS FAN!!!......in the nest of the Raptors!

Comment

Also known as, "Martz Madness". ;)

:helmet:

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's the greatest comeback I've ever seen the Rams win. Everett's first game as a pro was close but eventually a loss against the Pats. The greatest comeback I've ever seen in the NFL still has to go to the playoff game that Buffalo came back from 35-3.

Great game to watch today though.

Comment

Just read the signature line at the bottom of my post. The one that has been on here since Game 1.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
                              Stone Soup (A Folk Tale)
                              by AvengerRam_old
                              A man named Jonathan was traveling through the midlands, when he came upon a city by a river. The villagers viewed him warily, as he was clearly a Westerner. Still, one villager, noticing his small satchel, asked “what is that you have there, stranger.”

“Why, that is my Scott stone. It is used for making soup.”

“Strange…” the villager responded. “I would not think a Scott stone could make soup.”

Jonathan offered to demonstrate, and set a pot to boil, adding the Scott stone. He tasted the broth, and proclaimed “this is quite good, but dash of Haslett weed would give it some great flavor.”

The villager obliged, and brought the Haslett weed, which was added to the pot. It did improve the soup, but still it was not complete.

“In days past,” Jonathan explained, “I added some Saunders roots to the soup. That really added something great.” And so, another villager brought this ingredient, which was added.

“Almost perfect,” Jonathan proclaimed, “all we need now is some Devaney beef. Just a touch would make this complete.” This final ingredient was added, and all feasted on the delicious meal prepared.

The next day, as Jonathan prepared to leave the next day, he offered to sell the Scott stone to the villagers so that they could make more of the wonderful soup.

“What are we, a bunch of morons?” the villagers scoffed, turning their backs on the shyster, “clearly, we don’t need the Scott stone.”

The end.
                              -05-22-2008, 02:48 PM
                            • AvengerRam_old
                              The Story of Ramukkah
                              by AvengerRam_old
                              In the year 2009, the Temple in St. Lousalem was overtaken by the emperor Despagiochus. All things held holy were desecrated, and the people lamented.

But a resistance began, lead by Jeffas Maccasnead. Despagiochus was ousted, and the Temple redeemed.

But alas, when the time came to rededicate the Temple, only one draft pick was found. This would not be enough to light the way to purification until more draft picks could be acquired.

Then, a miracle occurred. That one draft pick turned into eight players, sustaining the Temple and leading it back to the light.

And so, each year, my children, we celebrate that miracle at Ramukkah time. The festival of draft picks.

Happy Thanksgivikkah to my Rams family!
                              -11-27-2013, 08:14 AM
                            • RAM-BO
                              I Want To Express My Deepest Apoligizes To Varg
                              by RAM-BO
                              I am sincerely sorry Varg, you were right about the distance of FG in the Bill-Skins game. I thought it was 51 but I seemed to miss the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Gibbs cause he called back to back time outs. Once again I am very sorry and hope you can some day forgive me.
                              -12-03-2007, 10:15 AM
                            • RamsInfiniti
                              Want to see something ridiculously halarious?
                              by RamsInfiniti
                              Go watch the tape when Haslett was, well, a little excited and watch him clearly call one of the officials a "jack off". It's absolutely priceless ...

Gotta love this man's fire!
                              -12-03-2007, 11:00 AM
                            • psycho9985
                              For all the Moms and Dads
                              by psycho9985
                              thought all you folks would get a kick out of this

Why Mothers AND GRANDMOTHERS Need Eyes in the Back of Their Heads

-06-24-2005, 08:48 PM
                            Working...
                            X