Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Same Old Rams!!! Nothing has changed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Old Rams!!! Nothing has changed!!!!

Here we go again another no show in free agency, what a rediculous signing.With all the free agent out their they sign AJ Feely.... great ,wonderful.The same old rams nothing has changed dont tell me this is what we got Billy D for, we could of done this with a the old regieme.This so pititfull and frustrating seeing other team make smart and logical moves and were doning the same old!! picking up bums and has-beens i can imagine what the draft is gonna be like.:|
    Last edited by Nick; -03-05-2010, 06:29 PM. Reason: Profanity, even if masked or with letters removed, is still inappropriate. Read the rules.

Re: Same Old Rams!!! Nothing has changed!!!!

sweet melt.

Comment

Relax, it's only one player. The right time to start getting into panic mode is if we get 5 more low tier players from the FA and not get Suh or Bradford (through trading our first pick to Tampa or Detroit)
      Last edited by Flippin' Ram; -03-05-2010, 05:37 PM. Reason: get (not draft) 5 low tier players

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by True2daGame View Post
        Here we go again another no show in free agency, what a rediculous signing.With all the free agent out their they sign AJ Feely.... F-in great ,wonderful.The same old rams nothing has changed dont tell me this is what we got Billy D for, we could of done this with a the old regieme.This so pititfull and frustrating seeing other team make smart and logical moves and were doning the same old sh!! picking up bums and has-beens i can imagine what the draft is gonna be like.:|
        I wish I could disagree. But wishing a reality are on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Comment

The only thing I can say is that Devaney and Spags are not looking for the quick fix. They're trying to build a consistent winning foundation. The way to do that is through the draft and a free agent here and there. I sure hope they know what they are doing? I do know this though, it worked for Jimmy Johnson and his Dallas Cowboys. Patience is a virtue.
          sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

I understand what you guys are saying im trying to stay positive but with signing like that its hard.I think as fans we have been very very very patient so far. :|

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
              The only thing I can say is that Devaney and Spags are not looking for the quick fix. They're trying to build a consistent winning foundation. The way to do that is through the draft and a free agent here and there. I sure hope they know what they are doing? I do know this though, it worked for Jimmy Johnson and his Dallas Cowboys. Patience is a virtue.
              They need to nail the draft it’s only day one in FA but picks like Feely is not going to get it done. I did not want then to get into a biding war and over pay for some FA but I was hoping for some aggressive moves. You mention Patience is a virtue LaramO but I wonder how long these guys think they got. If another fruitless FA season come and go and another 1-15 or 3-13 season, are we here again next season saying they on the right track.
              Last edited by eldfan; -03-05-2010, 06:38 PM.
              :ramlogo:

Comment

You know why other teams always seem to sign the big free agents? Because there are 31 other teams! There has been 1 big free agent signed - that means 31 out of 32 teams did not sign Peppers. Relax guys, it's less than 24 hours in and this is how free agency is for the vast majority of the teams every year.

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
                  Explain to me how a 33 year old 3rd string quarterback helps build the foundation.

Comment

Although Feely is not 'all that', he's definitely better than Boller ... and I'll bet THAT'S who he was brought in to replace. Still hope we take Suh. PLEASE!!!
                    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Weasel View Post
                      You know why other teams always seem to sign the big free agents? Because there are 31 other teams! There has been 1 big free agent signed - that means 31 out of 32 teams did not sign Peppers. Relax guys, it's less than 24 hours in and this is how free agency is for the vast majority of the teams every year.
                      How dare you bring reason and sanity to this sacred festival of lunacy?!?

How dare you, sir?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Jesus Christ I can't believe Im hearing this crap over one signing. Feeley is a quality backup with experience and knows the system in and out. Great replacement for Boller and can teach a young rookie the system whenever he gets in here.

There were not "a lot" of free agents this offseason with the uncapped year and the one's that were out there had 31 better teams throwing money at them. We can't get them all. Also did we forget that we are building for the future and looking for guys that are 27 or younger and not 30 year old runningbacks. Yes Feeley is 33, but I think its safe to assume he wasn't brought in to lead this team for 16 games...

Please think before you post and realize there is a reason you aren't the GM of an NFL franchise. Did we forget that the Rams were the most aggresive in FA last year practically and had some nice signings with Jason Brown and Butler, players who fit the bill of young with upside.

First day of FA and people are flying off the handles, I can't believe it. If it helps your stupidity, the Rams were one of the first on the phones when Sproles was rumored to be on the FA block. They are looking for young talent that will help them build a consistent winner and not a one year wonder with older veterans with bloated contracts.

It seems the Rams want their veterans in place to be stopgaps and teach the younger players, and have this continue in a cycle and build a consistent winner.

Incredible how worked up people are getting over an actually fairly solid signing on THE FIRST DAY of FA.

Comment

Watching NFL network is making me so depressed/naucous everybody is making moves and here we are draging ours butts again,this is vintage St-Rams!!!!:|HELP!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Weasel View Post
                            You beat the heck out of that nail.

Comment

Originally posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
                              Jesus Christ I can't believe Im hearing this crap over one signing. Feeley is a quality backup with experience and knows the system in and out. Great replacement for Boller and can teach a young rookie the system whenever he gets in here.

There were not "a lot" of free agents this offseason with the uncapped year and the one's that were out there had 31 better teams throwing money at them. We can't get them all. Also did we forget that we are building for the future and looking for guys that are 27 or younger and not 30 year old runningbacks. Yes Feeley is 33, but I think its safe to assume he wasn't brought in to lead this team for 16 games...

Please think before you post and realize there is a reason you aren't the GM of an NFL franchise. Did we forget that the Rams were the most aggresive in FA last year practically and had some nice signings with Jason Brown and Butler, players who fit the bill of young with upside.

First day of FA and people are flying off the handles, I can't believe it. If it helps your stupidity, the Rams were one of the first on the phones when Sproles was rumored to be on the FA block. They are looking for young talent that will help them build a consistent winner and not a one year wonder with older veterans with bloated contracts.

It seems the Rams want their veterans in place to be stopgaps and teach the younger players, and have this continue in a cycle and build a consistent winner.

Incredible how worked up people are getting over an actually fairly solid signing on THE FIRST DAY of FA.

Bingo! We have a winner!
                              If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment