Memo To Seattle Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memo To Seattle Fans

Never count your "sea chickens" before they're hatched and never, I mean never fail to take the Rams seriously!!!!

Re: Memo To Seattle Fans

Right On Mike!!

There must be stunned silence in seattle right now!!

LMAO!!!

Comment

Gotta love it! Nothing more I love than silencing seahawk fans!! Go Rams!

Stickin' it to the sports writers!

Comment

Where are the Seahawk fans? I saw alot of smack talking about how great the defense of the hawk's, which had only had 13 points scored against them in the first three games, gotta little secret for you, the game has 4 quarters and were capable of scoring 23 in less than half of one. Looks like the NFC has a familiar face in the driver's seat, good luck in New England! :helmet:

Comment

The game went pretty much the way I expected for the first 55 minutes. Rams won the battles when they mattered the most. Good Game. We'll see you again in Week 9

Comment

Stickin' it to the guys at Fox too! They all had a good laugh at the Rams expense during halftime but they're not laughing now!

Comment

Yeah, Howie! "Keep throwing it Martz, keep throwing it" Okay, Howie "Doodie" Long, we will you moron. gotta love it when Terry and Howie got their feet in their mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramblers
                Yeah, Howie! "Keep throwing it Martz, keep throwing it" Okay, Howie "Doodie" Long, we will you moron. gotta love it when Terry and Howie got their feet in their mouths.
                Well Howie was right about one thing....

Roy McAvoy strikes again!!

But Howie, please get your own material. Much to the chagrin of txramsfan, I was the first to ever refer to Mike Martz as Roy McAvoy!!

:tongue:

Comment

Yeah, we'll keep throwing. Over and over and over again.

I love nothing more than to see the pompass Seattle secondary get totally lit up.

Comment

I was checking the score up through half time, but had all but given up hope on a win. I went to my computer to check the score at 5:00 and just about fell out of my chair. Just when I think the season is headed for the crapper the RAMS surprise me. That made my day. Man I wish I could have seen that game.

Comment