Mamliamamliamulas best game as a ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamliamamliamulas best game as a ram

Huge game for mamliamamliamula (as an aside, my three year old daughter loves screaming that name with me). The catch in the end zone was spectacular. Any kind of consistency on a play like that and its another major weapon for the offense. I hope this game gives him confidence. Great great play.

Long live bulger,

general counsel

Re: Mamliamamliamulas best game as a ram

He looked like Randy Moss going up and getting that ball in triple coverage. What a grab. There's those great hands Martz has been talking about.

Comment

I am a huge advocate of having the tight end involved with the offense as a weapon. I have expressed this in the recent past. Kuddos for bringing this up. I hope that this does give him confidence and get him more involved as a viable weapon on offense. This was a big game for him and I am finally impressed with his play.

Comment

This is the kind of potential and the kind of game I needed to see out of Manu in order to understand why the Rams matched his offer sheet. That was a great catch, and if he continues to produce like that in his career as a Ram, the move was certainly worth it.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
          What Ram are you dressing up as for Halloweeen?
          by general counsel
          As we head into the final week before Halloween, which Ram do you intend to dress up as (can be a current or former Ram)? The question can apply as well to who your kids will dress up as (ram wise).

While many on this board tend to vary their Ram costume from year to year, its well known that the Big Bison maintains the same Rams identity every halloween, for obvious reasons (hint, he is a not a current Ram (i dont believe that he ever played for us in an actual game and he has extensive movie experience).

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
          -10-24-2012, 09:51 AM
        • evil disco man
          The Rammers - Ram It!
          by evil disco man
          You guys will love this one.

:l

-jake-
          -01-26-2008, 05:58 PM
        • AvengerRam_old
          Build the Perfect Ram
          by AvengerRam_old
          Here's a pre-draft passing the time thread for you...

Build the perfect Ram by listing a player who fits the following attributes (please don't use the same player for more than one category):

Physical Traits: Strength
          Physical Traits: Speed/Agility
          Physical Traits: Skill/Precision
          Toughness
          Leadership Skills
          Charisma/Personality
          Team Loyalty/Best Teammate
          Big Game Ability
          -04-01-2010, 09:18 AM
        • AvengerRam_old
          Who is the most reliable Ram?
          by AvengerRam_old
          There are some player who, in certain situations, are truly reliable.

Which Ram best fits this description?
          Zac Stacy: If there's a seam, he'll find it.
          12.90%
          Austin Pettis: If his hands are on the ball, its a catch.
          35.48%
          Robert Quinn: If he gets 1 on 1 blocking, he's getting into the backfield.
          12.90%
          James Laurinaitis: If he gets his hands on the ballcarrier, its a tackle.
          6.45%
          Greg Zuerlein: If the kick is less than 45 yards, its good.
          12.90%
          Alec Ogletree: If you expose the ball, he's knocking it out.
          3.23%
          Someone else?
          16.13%
          -09-23-2014, 02:11 PM
        • AlphaRam
          Ram Parts
          by AlphaRam
          Many of you may be aware of my wanting to remove "ramparts" from the US National Anthem. It seems that somebody has finally listened...Christine Aguilera!

Instead of singing “O’er the ramparts we watch’d, were so gallantly streaming,” Christine Aguilera sang, “What so proudly we watched at the twilight’s last reaming.”

I'm good with the new lyrics. It is time to stop discriminating against the Rams with the imflammatory lyrics.
          -02-06-2011, 08:48 PM
        Working...
        X