Rams sign losers in FA why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams sign losers in FA why

how come the rams never sign any big name free agents. like we couldnt have used joey porter, julius peppers, jake delhome, kyle van don bouch,t.o., L.T., but all we picked up was aj feely, kevin dockery, fred robbins, and some other no namers who have bearly ever played. someone just tell me why we couldnt have needed any of those guys. im startin to lose faith in the rams their never really tryin to better the team. give marc a decent wide out to throw to. give some help to chris long and adam. james laurinitus some good linebackers to play beside.hopefully spags is at least gonna do a little better the linehan maybe we should bring back mike martz he at least won some games for us. someone just please tell me why they dont sign anybody good.

Re: Rams sign losers in FA why

Oh yeah, this will go over well.

Comment

Name a team that won a Super Bowl by signing big name free agents.
      The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Obviously, they did it just to piss you off.

Comment

2 points:

1. Redskins are off-season champs every year, and look what it gets them every year...

2. You listed 6 FAs (half of which are pretty marginal FA pickups in my book anyway) and there are 32 NFL teams. That means less than 1 in 5 teams could pick up any one of those FAs you wanted.

Comment

Stop smoking the weedz

Comment

The Rams Front Office and coaches are actually double-agents for the Whiners, Cardinals and Seahawks. They were planted here to keep the Rams down.

Lucky for us, you uncovered this nefarious plot just in time.

Thank you!

Comment

Jason Brown wants to know what your freakin problem is

Comment

jason brown hes a real beast and we cant forget that other great fa pick up from the titans jacob bell man with those guys and jason smith and alex barron and cant forget hank fraley we should be unstopable. hopefully alex decided to cut down on the plenaties this year. also maybe are line could stay healthy all season long hell 8 games i could settle for that. so noone thinks we could have used any of those fa i listed above i mean we did pick up some of the best free agents on the market this year. i mean aj feely i cant believe he wasnt picked up any quicker with his great skills at holdin the ball on field goals. and are we trying to be the giants. i know this tread sound stupid but someone one tell me that all those fa were all bad players.

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                    Name a team that won a Super Bowl by signing big name free agents.
                    I'd be interested in hearing the OP's answer to that. If only to see how he'd spell their names...The Fourty Ninners? The Djiyants? Da Bares...

I also enjoyed the list of guys that are either misfits for The Rams ( Porter is a 3-4 LB,no?) or seriously past their due date described as big names The Rams should have gone after & misspelled big names at that (van don bouch?). Nice touch putting Owens' trademark initials in lower case as well; a punctuation diss for poor old lil' Orphan Ochouno, I love it...lol...

The only one I'd have even a pang of envy over is Peppers & he's a bit of a "bouch' bag himself.

This has to be a joke. Either that or this guy became a Ram fan because it was the easiest name to spell.

Comment

Originally posted by shower beers View Post
                      Oh yeah, this will go over well.
                      I was just thinking the same thing

Comment

h
                        Originally posted by thermobee View Post
                        Stop smoking the weedz
                        But weed is bomb sir. Helps me sleep at night. ... I think all this fan is merely trying to say is that he would like to see a decent name fa signing to give the fan base something to talk about. Everyone here at the clan knows the club is building a team the right way but the normal Joe shmow doesn't realize this.

Comment

oh boy.....

Comment

hmm shall we close pointless ridiculous thread now...either the guys ego is shattered now or he can't read what's being said against him...either way lets call off the dogs..

Comment

This free agency didn't have anyone worth over paying in the first place. I'm fine with giving out lucrative contracts to free agents who are young and NFL worthy of it but honestly there really was no one available of that caliber.
                              Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment