espn graphic on the rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espn graphic on the rams

Just saw the following note on espn listed under the rams score on espn. "Rams are undefeated in OT under mike martz 4-0). What kind of morons are checking the facts? Assuming you dont count the carolina game, which was a playoff game, but is still misleading if you exclude it, what about the saints game two weeks ago. Just pathetic on the part of espn. I cant believe that the anchor reading the graphic didnt realize it was wrong. All these guys do is report sports for a living.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: espn graphic on the rams

They are undefeated in overtime, on the road, in the month of October, against teams with the letters S H W and K in their names.

Comment

Re: espn graphic on the rams

Well they came close them LOL

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
        ESPN, make the switch!
        by Nick
        I've literally heard only twenty minutes of the ESPN B-team announcers (Brad Nessler, Dick Vermeil, and Jaws), but already they've dwarfed the trio of Mike Tirico, Joe Theismann, and Tony Kornheiser. Keep the B-team every week, ESPN! They make me feel like I'm actually watching football as opposed to an At the Improv comedy act.
        -09-11-2006, 07:48 PM
      • RamsFan16
        ESPN Insider/ESPN The Magazine Question
        by RamsFan16
        Ok I have ESPN The Magazine and if you go to: https://r.espn.go.com/espn/signup/st...Instory_upsell

On the right it says "Already Subscribed to ESPN The Magazine? Activate your ESPN Insider access at no extra Charge"

Have any of you done that and if so is it true its at no extra charge? Thanks guys!
        -02-15-2006, 06:51 PM
      • Clan-Robot
        ESPN Soccer Egypt 4-1 Congo: Hassan the hero
        by Clan-Robot
        Hassan brace steers Egypt past Congo

by Global

Link To Original Article
        -02-03-2006, 09:02 PM
      • Rip32
        Espn
        by Rip32
        I find it funny that the network and the bunch of losers they employ on there programmes all hate the rams and seem to have something against us.
        But now all of a sudden Fitz has a big game and he is the most talked about thing today and they are showing us some love because its the story of the hour.It might just be me but I find that funny.

GO RAMS,

FITZ WILL LEAD US TO 10-6
        -11-28-2005, 05:28 PM
      • Rambos
        ESPN NFL delays
        by Rambos
        ESPN reports the NFL delays FA for three days.
        -03-02-2006, 02:29 PM
      Working...
      X