A Whole New Rams well kinda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Whole New Rams well kinda

With today proving that the Rams are more than Holt, Bruce, Bulger, and Faulk things will get real scary for opposing defences. The razzle dazzle should be coming back. With these young players showing the poise and confidence Martz has no choice but to go into that bag of tricks. I think we will be seeing the crazy circus show of the Warner days again real soon.

Re: A Whole New Rams well kinda

Dont forget Jackson. His yards per carry are unbelievable

Comment

Jackson really impresses me. He needs to have more carries to take the load off of Faulk.
      JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
      :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
      Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Well, I guess all the discussions about the deficiency of Bulger's long ball can be stopped now can't they?

Comment

:helmet: undefinedundefined

Damn that was an exciting game!!I agree,with Curtis and McDonald emerging the rams are loaded at WR and can really make opposing defenses worry..and with Jackson in the mix the Rams offense may indeed be back to a couple years ago.

This has to be a hige confidence builder for this team and a huge deflator for the Seahawks..If the Hawks don't win the division they will look back to this game as the turning point.

Rams defense is struggling but Fisher will be coming back soon and maybe just maybe so will Kennedy and perhaps he can contribute.

Comment

Working...
          X