"the laugh"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the laugh"

Anyone else see Bulger walk into the huddle on the last regulation drive with this HUGE crap eating grin on his face??

I knew right there we had this game. The kid does posses this strange calm about him when the chips are down. In the same breath that same calm is around him when things are up, which is not always good.

Re: "the laugh"

We did, and you're right.
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• CrystalRam
      Did anyone else see Bulger try to fight that defender?
      by CrystalRam
      I can't find a repeat clip of it but, it was right after he tried to run it himself and didn't dive before the tackle (I think he was pissed). I would have to say that was probably the most entertaining part of the game. He actually threw his arms up. I wish they wouldn't have stopped him cause I would have loved to see Marc kick his ass. LOL.
      -09-13-2009, 04:47 PM
    • Trevor
      Did anyone notice?
      by Trevor
      That Bulger had a different attitude in this game.. The past games he always seemed kind of down and depressed sort of, but this game he seemed different, hard to explain... Sort of like he was motivated... Like I saw Bulger hand off the ball to jackson, he scored the TD and Bulger kind of jumped up with joy lol.. Never seen him do that he usually just walks off the field... Not sure if anyone else saw this.
      -11-15-2009, 05:53 PM
    • CrystalRam
      Anyone else tired of the Bulger haters!
      by CrystalRam
      It just seems that every time the Rams play win or lose I hear the same thing all over the net- "Bulger's a bum...get rid of him". Friday's game, he threw 4/4. Ya, he got sacked but, i'd hardly say that's all Marc. Yet, I still hear WAY more criticism then, "hey, bulger looked pretty good today". The sad thing is it's the RAMS FANS that are saying it. I think it time to be positive. If I hear it all the time, then I'm sure he hears it all the time and that can't be good for his confidence. As loyal Rams fans we should support our QB. If we get the o-line problems staightened out and he takes us all the way to the play-offs again, I hope Marc tells everyone to kiss his ass!!!! just a thought .
      -08-16-2009, 02:19 PM
    • AugustaRamFan
      I think Bulger has had enough....
      by AugustaRamFan
      Let me postulate.

I think Bulger is getting tired of St. Louis.

1) Off season apathy and comments about the team.
      2) He cannot fill KWs shoes. He's good (note elite), but cannot make the key plays.
      3) He finally shot off his mouth about the lack of work ethic or heart of his team mates (kiss of death....), and
      4) Did you see the way he rolled his eyes in the 4th quarter, when the Rams were going with the no-huddle and he was taking a beating. A play was called in and you could see that he was visibly disgusted with the call. I have never seen a QB do that before.

I think Mark is playing out the string in STL. I will never question MBs dedication and toughness, but I think he has taken enough.

Does anyone else get that impression?
      -12-13-2006, 05:14 AM
    • Will51
      is it just me or....
      by Will51
      does bulger have a serious problem throwin the deep ball, i can count a million times he severly underthrows the reciever??
      -10-12-2008, 01:30 PM
    Working...
    X