naming of new kitten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naming of new kitten

Well I think this is sorta RAM related.I just got my daughter a new kitten and we named it Frontiere(Georgia was out of the ?)anyway it is a female and I would like a RAM related name but feminine,if you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks. GO RAMS KICK GIANT BUTT!!!!!! NEW ORLEANS bound!!!!!

"Here kitty, kitty ,kitty..."

That's neat Joeramfan.

Let's see: how about "Ramona" or, "Ramina" ? [I remember the Disney movie about a cat called Thomasina]
    Best wishes.

Comment

as the Rams are 4 ands 0

how about PURRFECT RAM :rolleyes: :o :wiseman:

Comment

Your daughter can say Frontiere? That is great, I have trouble saying and spelling it.

Comment

she can spell

txramsfan my daughter is 17 and she can spell it and write it,it's a long story but my daughter feels like she is ready to move on and out and I thought a kitten might change that.But I really do want a RAM name for my new kitten.Any help Ican get from fellow RAMERS will help..Thank you all for your help

Comment

I liked Ramona. It's got the ram name in it, but still feminine. Do you have a picture you can post? Would be easier if I could see it. (I can't believe we're talking about a kitty in here.)

Comment

kitty

I agree with you,I dont beleive that were talking about a kitty either?However I am a life long RAM fan in need of some help? Please take a moment from our undefeated season and help me!!!!!

Comment

Coming up with a feminine Ram name is tough,but my wife suggested Rambalina.Good luck to you.

GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!
                ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

kitty

Just a little diversion,I like RAMBOLINA not bad but were not there yet

Comment

How about Scram? You're gonna be saying it often enough anyway. Just playing with you. Describe the kitten. Coloring and such. Might help.

Comment

description

Well the thing is tiny and mostly grey,with hints of tan or beige and white feet and some orange,really-kinda cute but they all are at thims age

Comment

This post is funny b/c it reminds me of my pet; my wife got a cat this summer over my objections, and the only way I agreed (eventually!) was to retain naming rights.

And so, our cat is named Isaac, after you know who.

When I get a dog in the spring, his name will be Warner. Warner to Isaac! Love it.

Comment

Unless You're Hoping ...

for the whole team..., don't forget to have her fixed. Call her Ramsey, Lovie, or (as already suggested) Scram, they're all cute names.

Comment

With that mix of colors, how about ScRAMble! Just a thought.

Comment

Cat name

I'd call it BLITZ or Crazy Legs...

Or maybe Mrs. Buttersworth...

Or you could name it "Pussy" out of respect for Kevin Carter...OOOOOOOOO! Did I say that? Just kidding, he's my boy...Just kidding..hahaha...

I kind of like Lovie.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bigredman
                                What is Ram Talk?
                                by bigredman
                                What is Ram Talk? Should it be held to any kind of standard? I read with interest some of the banter that goes on in the threads. As many of you have probably already deduced, I don’t take a lot of things very seriously and there’s practically nothing I won’t make a joke out of. Part of that comes from my service in Viet Nam during the evacuation, surviving cancer, and actually being part of a NFL team (a non-entitled and non-rich member). You see, being alive is really all that matters, and professional athletes are just people with a talent in playing a game. Someone once called me an instigator on here and he was right. I post things for the most part to get a reaction and to amuse myself and others. All of this statistical analysis on here sometimes makes me shake my head (if stats were all that mattered there would be no cinderella teams), especially when one clannie will tell another to be serious and come to the table with credible argument, facts, or opinion. What? Do you know what the term fan is derived from? The word fanaticism, that’s where. What is logical, important, and oh so serious about fanaticism? We are Ram fans because of either current or prior community affiliation, like the uniform, liked certain players, inherited from family, or were influenced by friends. Telling someone on here that their opinion is stupid, nonsense, unintelligent, or crap is as worthless as that person’s sense of self importance and the other’s sense of outrage. The ones that really crack me up are when someone avers sportscasters and writers are full of crap, but the word coming from athletes, coaches, and team officials is gospel. And your opinion fits where in this picture, because last time I checked you were neither of those, so who are you to preach to the rest of us about “being serious”? Besides, who wants to be “serious” about talking about the Rams or football in general? There’s enough really serious stuff going on in the world right now. ClanRam is an escape for us to enter the quasi-world of Ram fandom, pretend we are part of something, and voice our opinion into the vast void in our lives that so often makes us seem so insignificant and draws us here in the first place. So let’s lighten up in here and be a bit more tolerant and a lot less sensitive. Peace, out!

(Disclaimer: The opinion expressed above is not necessarily that of ClanRam, its sponsors, or affiliates,
                                but are of a drunk Irishman, who looks mighty sexy in a kilt, but we never take seriously.)
                                -12-20-2008, 10:35 AM
                              • theesuspect
                                Ramcentral booster club
                                by theesuspect
                                ATTENTION ALL ORANGE COUNTY RAMS FANS. THERE IS A NEW RAM BOOSTER CLUB. GO TO No advertising here allowed FOR MORE DETAILS.

THEE SUSPECT

RAMS 4 LIFE:helmet:
                                -12-10-2005, 10:14 AM
                              • RamWraith
                                Ram nickname game
                                by RamWraith
                                Thought we would try something fun.

Lets see how many Ram player nicknames we can come up with. After thinking of one, then try and find out why that player received his nickname.

I will start:

"Hacksaw" Jack Reynolds--Received his name for sawing his car in half with a hacksaw. According to football legend, got so angry following a loss to Mississippi while playing college football at Tennessee in 1969 that he sawed a jeep in half.
                                -06-20-2006, 03:24 PM
                              • Bing69
                                New Ram Tattoo
                                by Bing69
                                Need ideas and opinions. I had posted a thread about getting a Ram tattoo and received some interesting and useful feedback, im still debating about whether or not i should get a ram logo on my inner bicep.

Now onto the problem at hand, i have 4 plain stars up my arm which i had done when i was 18, it looked pretty cool back then but i feel they need something done to them now as they are look pretty dated. I was thinking of getting them shaded in the rams colours and perhaps with a number of 4 very important members of the GSOT 13, 28, 80 & 81. Im sure you know who they are. Does anyone have any other different ideas, all opinions are welcome!
                                -07-26-2013, 05:03 AM
                              • AlphaRam
                                Ram Parts
                                by AlphaRam
                                Many of you may be aware of my wanting to remove "ramparts" from the US National Anthem. It seems that somebody has finally listened...Christine Aguilera!

Instead of singing “O’er the ramparts we watch’d, were so gallantly streaming,” Christine Aguilera sang, “What so proudly we watched at the twilight’s last reaming.”

I'm good with the new lyrics. It is time to stop discriminating against the Rams with the imflammatory lyrics.
                                -02-06-2011, 08:48 PM
                              Working...
                              X