Draft Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Day!

With all the drama and prognostication about who will be chosen with the Rams 1st overall pick, it has been a LONG wait for this Thursday. Well, the wait will soon be over.

Thursday evening will finally answer the questions we have all been asking. I'll be in the chatroom, if I remember right, so will Randy (AKA BigRedMan)....we'll see you there Thursday and Friday!
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Re: Draft Day!

Hey I didn't know this thing has a chat room? where it be at?

Comment

When you log into the main page, look at the menu on the left. It is listed underneath "Ram Talk"

Comment

I will be watching the first round with family at my local sports bar, but I'll be in the chat for the second round ;)

Comment

I may be at the Rams draft day party. If not, I'll most likely be in as well. Either way, looking very forward to it.

Can't wait to hear the cheers and moans

Comment

I'll be at a draft party. Wish I could be in the chat room for all the epic melts that will be sure to happen!

It's always a good time watching the kids melt.

Comment

nuts, I will be working ah well, enjoy yourselfs

Comment

I'll see you all there bright and early (my time!)

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
                  nuts, I will be working ah well, enjoy yourselfs
                  Sorry to hear this, Dez. Sounds like you are singing the "I owe, I owe, its off to work I go!" song.

Its become my theme song lately.:eek:

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
                    APRIL 17: Draft Chat w/ NFL Draft Countdown's Scott Wright!
                    by Nick
                    That's right, folks! For the second year in a row, NFL Draft Countdown founder and president Scott Wright will be making a special appearance at the ClanRam to talk NFL Draft with our members and guests!

This hour-long discussion will take place on Thursday, April 17th. The time is 10pm eastern/9pm central. The place - the ClanRam Chatroom. Things went pretty smoothly last year, so we're hoping for another great night of Rams and draft talk next Thursday, only a little over a week before the draft itself!

For those who weren't able to attend last year's chat, more information will be coming soon about how the question and answer will work. Like last year, a transcript of the draft chat will be available in some fashion for those that won't be able to participate, but if you're free next Thursday evening, I would highly suggest taking advantage of this great opportunity!
                    -04-12-2008, 02:05 AM
                  • Nick
                    APRIL 17: Draft Chat w/ NFL Draft Countdown's Scott Wright!
                    by Nick
                    That's right, folks! For the second year in a row, NFL Draft Countdown founder and president Scott Wright will be making a special appearance at the ClanRam to talk NFL Draft with our members and guests!

This hour-long discussion will take place on Thursday, April 17th. The time is 10pm eastern/9pm central. The place - the ClanRam Chatroom. Things went pretty smoothly last year, so we're hoping for another great night of Rams and draft talk next Thursday, only a little over a week before the draft itself!

For those who weren't able to attend last year's chat, more information will be coming soon about how the question and answer will work. Like last year, a transcript of the draft chat will be available in some fashion for those that won't be able to participate, but if you're free next Thursday evening, I would highly suggest taking advantage of this great opportunity!
                    -04-12-2008, 02:05 AM
                  • Rambos
                    With weekend draft closing inÖ
                    by Rambos
                    I have to admit, I donít really have a clue who we will take.
                    The Jenkins trade really mucks up the water and now Nick is making a case for a CB. I am lost, I know who I want but really not sure how this will play out.

I hope to see all of you draft day in the chat room, last year was a blast, two days of Clan members coming and going, plenty of beer and pizza for all. I canít wait for draft weekend looking forward to hours of Rams football talk. If you are new to the board, you have to come in to chat; some of our members really know their stuff, calling out the names of players before they get picked!

Hope to see you all on draft the weekend go Rams!
                    -04-14-2007, 03:57 PM
                  • Nick
                    March 13th, 9PM EST: Rescheduled Draft Chat w/ Scott Wright!
                    by Nick
                    The ClanRam is proud to bring you another annual installment of its hour-long draft chat with Scott Wright, president and founder of NFL Draft Countdown!

Scott has been scouting players and evaluating the NFL Draft since 1993, and his website is largely considered the best free draft resource available on the internet. He invests countless hours each week evaluating game film, doing research and maintaining his site, and he historically has some of the most complete and precise mock drafts available, including a 1st place finish nationally in 2004.

On March 13th at 9pm EST, Scott will join the Clan in our chat room for an hour-long question & answer session. Rams fans will have the opportunity to ask Scott about numerous draft topics, including his rankings and views of this year's prospects, his projections for how the draft will go, what needs a specific team may have, whom he thinks are some of the best sleepers in this draft class, and many more issues!

Please keep in mind that if you've never been to our chat room before, you need to register your user name before you're able to log in. Your existing ClanRam user name will not carry over to the chat room automatically, so just keep that in mind and be sure to join us on March 13th, 9pm EST!!
                    -03-11-2009, 09:19 PM
                  • Nick
                    March 24: Chat w/ NFL Draft Countdown's Scott Wright!
                    by Nick
                    ATTENTION CLAN MEMBERS!!!

ClanRam is proud to welcome NFLDraftCountdown.com owner and founder Scott Wright on March 24th for a live draft chat here at the Clan!

Join us at 8pm EST in the ClanRam chatroom with any questions you have on the draft, on specific prospects, or anything else you can think of! This is a great opportunity to pick the brain of one of the Internet's leading draft experts and get his opinion on specific players the Rams may be focusing on!

Remember, March 24th @ 8pm EST! Don't miss out on this fantastic event!
                    -03-09-2007, 01:13 PM
                  Working...
                  X