I need some help here guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help here guys.

Hey...my name's Jordan and I work for "The Shore Sports Report" on Fox Sports 1310am and WOBM AM 1160 in Monmouth/Ocean County, NJ. The show runs every weekday from 3pm-6pm. The hosts (Joe Giglio and Mike Krenek) are trying to put together a segment for Thursday where they get a blurb from a fan of every NFL team talking about what they hope their team is going to do in the Draft and what they expect their team to do in the Draft. They'll read them on the air during Thursdays show. All I need is your name, your city and a few sentences minimum...Thanks so much for helping out.

Re: I need some help here guys.

Av step up to the plate.

Comment

in before the lock

Comment

Nick, AV, Dez where you at? It would only be right for 1 of you guys to do it.

Comment

SSR-

I live in Ocean County- Brick to be exact. I'll be glad to help out. I'll pm you later this evening. I am at work now and time prevents me from doing it now.

NJRamsfan1

Comment

Allright cool. Thanks to the guys who've already PM'd me their thoughts.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X