Welcome Sooner Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Sooner Fans!

I see a few Sooner fans have registered on our site recently, no doubt due to their favorite son, Sam Bradford, becoming a Ram.

Perhaps some of you are college football fans with little or no Pro team allegiance... if so.... I think its time you become a fan of the St. Louis Rams.

:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

Sure, we've been down for the last few years, but think of it as getting in on the ground floor of a team on the rise!

Also, the Rams have a rich history, dating back to our days in Los Angeles (and Cleveland). Did you know that...

The Rams were the first team with a helmet logo?

The Rams were the NFL team that broke the color barrier?

The Rams have produced many Pro Football Hall of Famers including Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen, Jack Youngblood, Jackie Slater, Tom Mack, Norm Van Brocklin and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsh?

From the "Fearsome Foursome" to the "Greatest Show on Turf," and beyond....

Okay, enough of the hard sell...
    We're looking forward to a productive decade with Sam "The Ram" Bradford at the helm.

Hope you stick around for the ride!

Boomer...... Rams?

Re: Welcome Sooner Fans!

Go away Sooner fans.

Go Longhorns. \m/

Just kidding.

Comment

Comment

Move over Oklahoma, South Florida is here to stake its claim.

Comment

I'm here because of Bradford, but my Missouri roots take me back to memories of watching Larry Wilson knocking the snot out of people, Jim Hart bombs to Mel Gray, the magic of Terry Metcalf prancing around the field, mystification that Jackie Smith could play for the Cowboys.....all inspiring me to play the game through college. So, sorta like Bear Bryant said, "I heard momma call", when he went to Bama, it's an easy thing to root for the team in St. Louis in a different uni.

I'm convinced Sam is the real deal, and I love the draft the Rams conducted. This butt is going to be driving four hours to be in the stadium at home games.....

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. BOOMER SOONER!

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
            I see a few Sooner fans have registered on our site recently, no doubt due to their favorite son, Sam Bradford, becoming a Ram.

Perhaps some of you are college football fans with little or no Pro team allegiance... if so.... I think its time you become a fan of the St. Louis Rams.

:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

Sure, we've been down for the last few years, but think of it as getting in on the ground floor of a team on the rise!

Also, the Rams have a rich history, dating back to our days in Los Angeles (and Cleveland). Did you know that...

The Rams were the first team with a helmet logo?

The Rams were the NFL team that broke the color barrier?

The Rams have produced many Pro Football Hall of Famers including Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen, Jack Youngblood, Jackie Slater, Tom Mack, Norm Van Brocklin and Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsh?

From the "Fearsome Foursome" to the "Greatest Show on Turf," and beyond....

Okay, enough of the hard sell...
            We're looking forward to a productive decade with Sam "The Ram" Bradford at the helm.

Hope you stick around for the ride!

Boomer...... Rams?

Comment

Originally posted by USF_Fan View Post
              Move over Oklahoma, South Florida is here to stake its claim.

It's true. We picked up a couple Bulls today!

Comment

I cannot believe you guys hijacked this thread....AV was trying to welcome Sooner fans such as myself.

Comment

Hah, I was just browsing and saw this. Believe it or not I was planning to get on here whether or not we drafted Bradford, but now that we did....couldn't hurt the chances ;)

Boomer Sooner. And of course, go Rams.

Comment

Welcome to Clanram!

Boomer Sooner!

Originally posted by BrassRam View Post
                    Hah, I was just browsing and saw this. Believe it or not I was planning to get on here whether or not we drafted Bradford, but now that we did....couldn't hurt the chances ;)

Boomer Sooner. And of course, go Rams.

Comment

Boomer Sooner indeed!

Comment

Hook em Horns.

Comment

Bradford will show he is an elite QB while Hatfield McCoy will be a career back up!;) Sooner fan since .....well I could walk.

Comment

NOOOO. St. Louis is in Missouri. I am and aalways will be a tiger fan. But I do like Bradford now that he's a Ram and not owning my tigers.

Comment

Boomer Sooner, and Go Rams!

Comment