would you even want Big Ben Rothlesburger as a Ram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you even want Big Ben Rothlesburger as a Ram

Itís no secret that the Steelers are looking to get rid of Big Ben. He has been nothing but a pain in the rear of their organization outside of winning 2 Superbowls. He has been accused of sexual assault and alienating his team mates. He will be out of the line up till at least week 4 if not week 6 or even longer. Some players on the Steeler team say he was not well liked in the locker room.
    However, he has won those two Superbowls and was a major reason that the Steelers where there in the first place. His knowledge and wisdom would be useful in teaching a new quarterback the ropes. He could be starter in later months if we needed him. Big Ben still has some good football in him.
    What do you think.

Re: would you even want Big Ben Rothlesburger as a Ram

He needs some prison time to re-evaluate his life.

Comment

no i wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by lordwhttgr View Post
        Itís no secret that the Steelers are looking to get rid of Big Ben. He has been nothing but a pain in the rear of their organization outside of winning 2 Superbowls. He has been accused of sexual assault and alienating his team mates. He will be out of the line up till at least week 4 if not week 6 or even longer. Some players on the Steeler team say he was not well liked in the locker room.
        However, he has won those two Superbowls and was a major reason that the Steelers where there in the first place. His knowledge and wisdom would be useful in teaching a new quarterback the ropes. He could be starter in later months if we needed him. Big Ben still has some good football in him.
        What do you think.
        I think you overemphasize the quarterback position to a huge degree.

Comment

would have loved to seen Big Ben on the team 2 years ago--let him absorb all those hits.

But now--no. Never was a fan of his talant and of late a lot less a fan of his on account of his conduct

Comment

.....didnt we just draft a QB who we will be giving the biggest rookie contract in NFL history?

Comment

I don't think it even matters now. We got our QB. They aren't looking to trade him anymore.

Comment

Big Ben is not someone you want on your team or to be a mentor to a rookie qb coming into the NFL. He's a cancer in the locker room and obviously has no control over himself when alcohol or women come within 50 ft of him. I hope he learns a lesson from this and turns his life around and is made to work his way back into his old job, (although I doubt that will happen). From where I stand the Rams have enough problems and don't need to add babysitting an egomaniac to their list.
                sigpic

Comment

Why would we draft a QB with the #1 overall pick, pay him a record contract, and then trade for a new (expensive) QB to play instead, or sit on the bench? We'd waste assets to trade for a guy we don't need. How about we trade for a new starting RB too?

Comment

Working...
                  X