Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're a total loser and not a real fan if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a total loser and not a real fan if...

... you don't go to the ClanRam Bash!!!

For those of you who have not wandered over to the Bash forum, this year's Bash will be opening weekend, September 11-12, 2010, featuring the Bash Dinner at Jake's Steaks (with the World Famous Rams Trivia Raffle) and Sunday's game in which the St. Louis Rams will take on their division rival, the Arizona Cardinals.

Do you really want to miss the intense debates over which St. Louis eatery has the best toasted ravs in town?

Do you really want to miss BigRedMan in his kilt?

Do you really want to miss the next opposing fan to flash us?

Do you really want to miss out on watching a bunch of American Football fans from England calling the refs "wankers"?

And... seriously... do you want to miss out on what could be the first game ever by a future Hall of Fame QB? (hey, you never know!)

Of you don't want to miss all that!

Start making your plans now! You won't regret it!

Re: You're a total loser and not a real fan if...

Man, I come home from Afghanistan on the 14th, only if they could bump it back to like the 9th. Then I would go!

Comment

Be there or be __________!

sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

I'd love to go and considering I've made Dean's List last semester and am doing equally as well this semester, I may have the upper hand in a bribery attempt! I'll see if my parents let me go
        Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

I'll buy one of these (trust me, its good!) for each first-time Bash attendee at Jake's Saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by Varg6 View Post
            I'd love to go and considering I've made Dean's List last semester and am doing equally as well this semester, I may have the upper hand in a bribery attempt! I'll see if my parents let me go
            Dear Mr. and Mrs. Varg:

Please allow your son, Six, to attend this year's ClanRam Bash. He has been working very hard at school, and truly deserves the opportunity to attend this potentially historic event. We will make sure he doesn't get into any...er... too much... trouble.

Sincerely,

The ClanRam Staff

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
              ... y

Do you really want to miss out on watching a bunch of American Football fans from England calling the refs "wankers"?

But he is!
              The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Let's see if I can talk my wife into it ;)

I would love to go - haven't been to St. Louis for awhile now...
                Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel

Comment

Originally posted by ram3057 View Post
                  Let's see if I can talk my wife into it ;)

I would love to go - haven't been to St. Louis for awhile now...
                  Which one of the girls in your avatar is your wife?

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
                    I'll buy one of these (trust me, its good!) for each first-time Bash attendee at Jake's Saturday night!

I'm gonna try my best to take you up on that!

Never been to the Bash or the Ed before. Should be quite the experience. Can't wait.
                    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment

"You're a total loser and not a real fan if..."

That doesn't apply past tense, does it? Dez will make you drink twice as much gasoli...errr, I mean Scotch.

Comment

Originally posted by Varg6 View Post
                        Varg6, nice job on the Dean's List,that should be enough for the parents to give the Bash the thumbs up for you.

Comment

Well congratulations Varg on the deans list i made it on my freshman year but then got too involved in college parties lol

But if nothing turns up i will take my 1st trip to Mizzu in my life lol

Comment

Nice Barron haha and thanks everyone, I appreciate it! The Madre's definitely considering it...

P.S. My Mom loved your letter Av
                            Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

I'd like to say that I would love to attend the Bash and partake in all it's glorious amenities,but sadly the begginning of the NFL season is also a time when parents of kids involved in school activities just can't up and leave their responsibilities.
                              Therefore I do not consider myself a loser nor less of a Rams fan because I have responsibilities to my family.
                              I will say once my kids are graduated and out I will take Avenger up on that 1st time bash member free beer thing though.

Comment

Working...
                              X