Interesting interview with James and John Laurinaitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting interview with James and John Laurinaitis

About a 6 minute video of James and Joe Laurinaitis being interviewed.

Talks about how James growing up, and all other kinds of interesting stuff.

This is the only way I can post the video.

ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO | A shared admiration between Rams' James Laurinaitis and his father

:ram:
    Last edited by RockinRam; -05-17-2010, 06:35 AM.

Re: Interesting interview with James and John Laurinaitis

WOW! Looks like the ANIMAL could still take on his son, in the ring! Who knew he was always a Rams fan! Youngblood was his guy!
    sigpic

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me to see John Laurinaitis in a WWE ring when he's done with football, considering his uncle is the head of talent relations.

Comment

I love it. Without a doubt my favorite player on our roster other than maybe SJ.
        If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment

Cool interview, although the guys name is actually Joe Laurinaitis, not John.

Comment

Nice! Thanks Rockin.

Great father - son relationship. Smart big / bad men too ... pure LB material. Intelligent, articulate minds. Family. Rams. Potential. I LIKE IT.

GO JEY-EHLLLLL!!! [Does Laurinaitis have a nickname yet? "Animal"?] :<>

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Frye View Post
              I love it. Without a doubt my favorite player on our roster other than maybe SJ.
              Yep, Laurinaitis is one of my favorite players also. I feel like he brings a presence in the MLB spot we've been lacking since London Fletcher left.

Originally posted by cfh128 View Post
              Cool interview, although the guys name is actually Joe Laurinaitis, not John.
              Oops you're right. John is the uncle.

Comment

Yeah RealRam, "Ja-el", a Superman reference. I like it.

It might stick.

Intentional?
                Look away. I'm hideous. __ Cozmo Kramer

Comment

Comment