Thank you Peter King :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Peter King :)

Today Peter King has posted his first rating for the 2010 season in his MMQB article.

He has the Rams to be nr 32:

32. St. Louis. The Rams are 6-42 in the past three years. They were 32nd in points scored last year, 31st in points allowed. The Lions scored 87 more points. But there's a quarterback now, and there's a solid defense captain now in James Laurinaitis. The cavalry's on the way, St. Louis. Give it another year or two, if you've got the stomach.

With his trackrecord that means we will play in the playoffs next seaons

Re: Thank you Peter King

Well, I suppose someone has to be last, and to his credit we did finish with the worst record last year, so its not that big of a reach. Sure we all know we have the pieces in place to be competitive, but until we start showing that on the field, expect a lot more of these types of pre season presumptions.

Oh and by the way, this means nothing.

G0 Rams

Comment

At least he sees us moving in a positive direction. He could have really dumped on us. I think I'll have my glass of Kool-aid half full today, thank you very much!

Comment

bills and raiders will be waaaaay worse this year

Comment

Originally posted by clarasDK View Post
          Today Peter King has posted his first rating for the 2010 season in his MMQB article.

32. St. Louis. The Rams are 6-42 in the past three years. They were 32nd in points scored last year, 31st in points allowed. The Lions scored 87 more points. But there's a quarterback now, and there's a solid defense captain now in James Laurinaitis. The cavalry's on the way, St. Louis. Give it another year or two, if you've got the stomach.

With his trackrecord that means we will play in the playoffs next seaons
          Thanks Captain Obvious. Peter really went out on a limb with that prediction.

Comment

I would put us at number 32 also. What have we done to show otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by shower beers View Post
              I would put us at number 32 also. What have we done to show otherwise?
              Not much, a good draft may not show this year. But i do think the Bills will be worse. No QB, no O-Line

Comment

We are ranked #32 until we prove otherwise.

Drafting means nothing, because every team has a draft.

However, once the season starts, I doubt many people will put us as #32 anymore.

Also, the Raiders might be pretty good this year.

Comment

NOwhere to go put up, the best competition is the competition that underestimates you. Expect us to get blitzed to high hell this year. We will really need to take advantage of the open receivers we will have because teams have no respect for our offense or defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
                    NOwhere to go put up, the best competition is the competition that underestimates you. Expect us to get blitzed to high hell this year. We will really need to take advantage of the open receivers we will have because teams have no respect for our offense or defense.
                    Corollary: Our receivers need to learn how to hang on to the ball this offseason.

Comment

:ram: Oh, no, no Mr. Peter Prince...

We're moving on up to Optimism Lane. :smug:

Bills 32. Raiders 31. Chiefs 30. Lions 29. Jaguars 28. Panthers 27. Browns 26. Ravens 25. Redskins 24. Bears 23. Texans 22. Rams 21!

Comment

realram, we wish

Comment

C
                          Originally posted by RealRam View Post
                          :ram: Oh, no, no Mr. Peter Prince...

We're moving on up to Optimism Lane. :smug:

Bills 32. Raiders 31. Chiefs 30. Lions 29. Jaguars 28. Panthers 27. Browns 26. Ravens 25. Redskins 24. Bears 23. Texans 22. Rams 21!
                          Dude what are you smoking? Ravens at 25? They have been to the playoffs last 2 years.plus they added boldin. ..

Comment

Keep your shirt on, B4life. :ram:

I'm just playing with some team names and numbers, and inserting my vote based on wishful thinking, that's all. I don't smoke -- never have, never will.

Comment

Originally posted by clarasDK View Post

You know whether he's right or wrong he could have left off the "Give it another year or two, if you've got the stomach"! Dirtbag!
                              sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Working...
                              X