Annoying forecasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying forecasting

Just saw a clip on the NFL network about how Bradford will be handled. Basically said he is going to get killed and lose and lose. I just love how these guys ex players and such never take into account the make up of the team this year. As if Bradford was the only change and addition. I guess its too much to ask to do a little more homework and come up with a more intelligent response then how Sam will play on LAST YEARS team! Double edge sword, I love hearing and reading about my Rams but tired of people who don't know the team flapping their mouth.

Re: Annoying forecasting

when I saw the thread title I thought you were talking about the weather lol! but seriously get used to it... we've been in the bottom 2 for 3 years expect ppl to look/talk down on us.

Comment

I feel the same way. Its old

Comment

We had the same type of analysis last year and people complained how wrong they were. Until they were shown to be right of course.

Waiting for the "The Rams are going to feed off the disrespect shown them by other teams / media" garbage.

Comment

I don't think the rams will be 16 and 0 but I do actually have hope this year. Every other year I've went in thinking here we go here's another losing season. I think our defense has stepped up last year (even though we were ranked low it was mostly due to our offense not doing anything to keep the defense off the field. And I'm giddy as a schoolgirl at our new offense with bradford, gilyard, and saffold on the line I think we have a real chance at a 8+ win season.

Comment

Until this team actually stays healthy and becomes effective at pass protection, I can't blame people for thinking our quarterback(s) are going to get killed in the upcoming season because that's essentially what's been happening for nearly a decade now. We all like to think things are going to be better, but some people need to see it in order to believe it.

Comment

I promise they won't get Sam killed. Feely however ....

If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment

When you finish 1-15 and draft 1st...these type of analysis will come out. Just don't let it bother you.

Comment

Originally posted by sjacksonrules View Post
                  I don't think the rams will be 16 and 0 but I do actually have hope this year. Every other year I've went in thinking here we go here's another losing season. I think our defense has stepped up last year (even though we were ranked low it was mostly due to our offense not doing anything to keep the defense off the field. And I'm giddy as a schoolgirl at our new offense with bradford, gilyard, and saffold on the line I think we have a real chance at a 8+ win season.
                  When I think about making optimistic predictions about the Rams nowadays, it brings to mind the cartoon "Peanuts," where the cartoon character Lucy would always manage to talk Charlie Brown into attempting to kick a field goal with her being the holder. Every single time at the last possible second, Lucy would snatch the ball away and poor Charlie would somersault over backwards and land on his head. You'd think he'd have learned ... Well Charlie never did, but I have. No more brash predictions from this fan for awhile. So for now, I'll just enjoy the posts of others who've gathered around the kool-aid bucket ..

Comment

For the record - the tornado sirens are sounding here....Sam knows that sound, BTW...

Comment

Working...
                    X