Az Hakim now in UFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Az Hakim now in UFL?

I must admit I'm not a UFL fan so I didn't see this but Az Hakim is still playing pro ball? What fountain of youth does he drink from?

Re: Az Hakim now in UFL?

Originally posted by JSherm55 View Post
    I must admit I'm not a UFL fan so I didn't see this but Az Hakim is still playing pro ball? What fountain of youth does he drink from?
    Holt is a year older and he still plays pro ball and t.o. is older than both of them by a few years.

Comment

11 years is not that long. Remember Issac Bruce started playing for us in 1994 and is still on the ninners roster. Thats 4 years before Hakim signed with us in 1998.

P.S. the UFL is a one enitity League. Players sign and play for the UFL and not the individual teams. He was assigned to the Locomotives in 2009.

Comment

The locomotives can keep him. Sorry guys, I was never an Az fan.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
          Az
          by RamWraith
          What is Az worth???

Do we pay him for next year, or try to find someone to replace him??
          -11-07-2001, 09:12 AM
        • UK Ramfan 83
          Hakim Highlight reel.... 98/2001
          by UK Ramfan 83
          YouTube - The Az-Zahir Hakim Highlight Video (1999-2001) Part I

Oh My God..... Were we really this good..?????!
          -05-13-2010, 07:31 AM
        • DJRamFan
          Az Hakim
          by DJRamFan
          Az is a speedy receiver and returner, but has an EXTREMELY high fumble ratio (i believe 7 out of 100 catches or something like that). Should the Rams spend a lot of time and money to keep him in St. Louis??
          Yes - his speed is critical in this offense
          66.67%
          No - his fumble problems are too much
          33.33%
          -11-28-2001, 06:22 PM
        • GreatestShow99
          Az Hakim Highlights
          by GreatestShow99
          The Az-Zahir Hakim Highlight Video Video
          -04-04-2009, 09:43 PM
        • Varg6
          Hakim??
          by Varg6
          "Hakim has drawn interest from the Cardinals, but will likely not decide on his future until after the NFL draft, the Arizona Republic reports.

"It's very early in the game for Az, with a number of teams wanting to talk to him after the draft," Hakim's agent, Chuck Price, said.

The Cardinals are thought to be a good fit for Hakim, given his his friendship with quarterback Kurt Warner, a former teammate in St. Louis, and because of Hakim's ability to return kicks and punts.

However, the two side remain far apart on compensation, and Price said he will talk to several other teams, including the Lions, Bears, Rams, Jets, Raiders and Dolphins."

I'd sure as hell take him back! He's awesome! But I really doubt it'll happen, but hey ya never know
          -04-19-2006, 01:47 PM
        Working...
        X