Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Gameplan's St. Louis Rams Draft Grades Video

St. Louis Rams Draft Grades Video

Good Morning ClanRam.com!! I hope all is well and I just would like to say THANK YOU guys for all of the support and Feeback that you've been giving me! I truly appreciate that!

Here's my video take on the Rams draft...

Enjoy!

Emory

Re: Football Gameplan's St. Louis Rams Draft Grades Video

nice clanram plug at the end there... rock on emdiggy

Comment

Nice video, and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Good video, and while I know we have really earned it lately I am glad that someone is providing an upbeat analysis of our team.

Comment

Nevermind............

Comment

I hope Toston is a sleeper, that could be great for us

Comment

Originally posted by KoaKoi View Post
              nice clanram plug at the end there... rock on emdiggy
              Thanks Homie!! No doubt!

Originally posted by shower beers View Post
              Nice video, and thanks for sharing!
              Thanks Dude!! No biggie!

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
              Good video, and while I know we have really earned it lately I am glad that someone is providing an upbeat analysis of our team.
              Thanks Chief!! It's the offseason.. all NFL teams/fans have GREAT reason for optimism.. And I just love football, so I'm upbeat when I'm talking about it.

Originally posted by TylerBishop View Post
              I hope Toston is a sleeper, that could be great for us
              He's shifty and has pretty good acceleration.. Could be a find!

Comment

EmDiggy,

Thanx for the vid, enjoyed it greatly. My only problem is with the Hall Davis pick. I just can't wrap my mind around this guy and wonder just what the Rams could see in a relatively unproductive player from a smaller conference.
                I've tried to get some info on Davis from other sources but nothing of any significance to date.
                You seemed to like the pick but outside of the fact you're a fellow "Rajin' Cajun" why do you think the Rams took him in the 5th round when there were still many better prospects still available?

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment

Nice video. I agree that it was a good strategy to try to add pieces to the supporting cast after drafting Bradford. With Saffold and Smith book-ending the line, hopefully we can keep Sam upright.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMarkable View Post
                    EmDiggy,

Thanx for the vid, enjoyed it greatly. My only problem is with the Hall Davis pick. I just can't wrap my mind around this guy and wonder just what the Rams could see in a relatively unproductive player from a smaller conference.
                    I've tried to get some info on Davis from other sources but nothing of any significance to date.
                    You seemed to like the pick but outside of the fact you're a fellow "Rajin' Cajun" why do you think the Rams took him in the 5th round when there were still many better prospects still available?

WHAT SAY YE?
                    Thanks Homie for the Feedback!! Hall Davis is extremely athletic and long...he's a former Bball player.. So his length is what attracted teams to him... So, taking him in the 5th round wasn't too much of a risk. Spag probably looks at him as he did Osi or Kiwi, guys with the same type of length (maybe not as productive as an Osi or Kiwi) but nonetheless worth a looksie.. He has to bring it consistently every practice unlike college where he was the best on an average team..easier to stand out.

Originally posted by Goldenfleece View Post
                    Nice video. I agree that it was a good strategy to try to add pieces to the supporting cast after drafting Bradford. With Saffold and Smith book-ending the line, hopefully we can keep Sam upright.
                    Thanks Dude!! Getting young pieces to grow together is how you build a team.. Like I said in my Offseason Outlook video on the Rams.. the Defense wasn't that bad..it was the fact that the Offense couldn't score.. so, if Bradford and comp and get up to speed quickly, you guys will be VASTLY improved over last season

Comment

I'm not as excited over Davis as I am over Selvie. I dont think you can fluke 14 sacks in a season and it isnt like he was exactly a slouch after that season, he was still a productive player. Due to JPP's arival and overhype on the media's part he has been largely forgotten. The guy had to fight double teams after his sophmore season. I think if one DE emerges to be our new starter this year, it will be Selvie.

Comment

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
                        I'm not as excited over Davis as I am over Selvie. I dont think you can fluke 14 sacks in a season and it isnt like he was exactly a slouch after that season, he was still a productive player. Due to JPP's arival and overhype on the media's part he has been largely forgotten. The guy had to fight double teams after his sophmore season. I think if one DE emerges to be our new starter this year, it will be Selvie.
                        Selvie can be quite possibly the steal of the draft...

Comment

pro quality

Comment