According to 101.1 ESPN: Something is going down on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to 101.1 ESPN: Something is going down on Monday

I was listening to the radio and the host said the Rams are supposed to announce something on Monday and it's supposed to be a big deal? What do you think it is?

Re: According to 101.1 ESPN: Something is going down on Monday

Originally posted by Lesson View Post
    I was listening to the radio and the host said the Rams are supposed to announce something on Monday and it's supposed to be a big deal? What do you think it is?
    The Colts traded Manning/Clark to us for Mike Karney and Brooks Foster.

Comment

It's probably either re-signing Atogwe or signing Bradford. But who knows, maybe we did trade for Peyton Manning.

Comment

I've reached a deal with Stan Kroenke to become the majority owner of the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by sakl18 View Post
          It's probably either re-signing Atogwe or signing Bradford. But who knows, maybe we did trade for Peyton Manning.

I think you're probably right about it involving either Bradford or Atogwe. Or the Rams getting a mascot.

Comment

Whatever it is, you have me looking forward to Monday. I hope it's not Bradford, because I know that'll happen eventually anyway, so it's not a big deal IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
              Whatever it is, you have me looking forward to Monday. I hope it's not Bradford, because I know that'll happen eventually anyway, so it's not a big deal IMO.

I'm just hoping 101.1 ESPN didn't make this up. If it's a mascot or uniform announcement, I'll be a bit disappointed but it would be worth waiting for.

Comment

We're due for a big deal, it's been painfully slow around here so I'll look forward to Monday as well.

Comment

Also note, that on the radio, the host said it would make the city of St. Louis smile.

Comment

We signed Jerry Rice to be our WR coach, and Sam Bradford has replaced Peyton Manning as the main football face of Gatorade.

Comment

Also note, that on the radio, the host said it would make the city of St. Louis smile.

The Rams are moving back to LA.

Comment

They're turning the Gateway Arch upside-down?

Too literal?

Comment

Wild guess: The Rams made a petting zoo at the end of the End Zone. Every time the Rams score a touchdown, you can pet a Ram, for $1.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
                            They're turning the Gateway Arch upside-down?

Too literal?
                            Too funny!!

Comment

Wild guess: The Rams made a petting zoo at the end of the End Zone. Every time the Rams score a touchdown, you can pet a Ram, for $1.
                              Well that should help pay for about $6 of Bradford's contract.

I kid, I kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X