O.J Atogwe will re-sign with Rams w/in 50 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.J Atogwe will re-sign with Rams w/in 50 hours

My sources have confirmed that the Rams will re-sign O.J. Atogwe w/in 50 hours of this post (or, by the close of business on Friday, June 11). The Rams have clearly played this one the right way, allowing Atogwe to test the market before signing him to a long-term deal.

This will work out well for all involved.

--B

Re: O.J Atogwe will re-sign with Rams w/in 50 hours

Well I hope thats right.
    :ramlogo:

Comment

Originally posted by BernieM View Post
      My sources have confirmed that the Rams will re-sign O.J. Atogwe w/in 50 hours of this post (or, by the close of business on Friday, June 11). The Rams have clearly played this one the right way, allowing Atogwe to test the market before signing him to a long-term deal.

This will work out well for all involved.

--B
      Uh .. Have you got a link there Bern? I'm sure our Mods would make an exception for a professional journalist ..
      It might not be a bad idea to send Dez a couple of cigars first though ..

Comment

I don't know what upsets my world order more; the thought that BernieM has actual sources or that he thinks the Rams have done something right or that he can actually count to 50/tell time.

Comment

Originally posted by Azul e Oro View Post
          I don't know what upsets my world order more; the thought that BernieM has actual sources or that he thinks the Rams have done something right or that he can actually count to 50/tell time.
          Definitely him thinking that the Rams did something right.
          I believe!:ram:

Comment

Originally posted by Azul e Oro View Post
            I'm going with him being able to count to 50 lol. This better be true or bernie is joining lineahan for the tar and feathering.

Comment

I find this somewhat hard to believe. Looks so childish.

Comment

Did someone on World of Warcraft tell you?

Comment

See, he heard from a guy who heard from Jake the beer guy in section 202 at Busch who just happened to be walking by a beer line and heard from some guy who knew a dude who's sister worked at a radio station who got free tix to the game and when she went to pick them up her boss was on the phone to someone in marketing at the Rams who happened to walk by Spags office who overheard him repeating to his wife what he needed to pick up at the store and relayed to her about O.J.

Seriously.

Comment

I serously doubt this is bernie.

Comment

See what happens when every post you make is scarcasm laden...you're the boy that cried wolf at this point...if so, I'll take it

Comment

We'll just have to see. I hope its true

Comment

I hate scanning the thread titles and getting excited for two seconds...

ugh! :o

Comment

Almost half way to ur 50 hrs I better start gettin the tar ready....

Comment

21 hours have past and not a peep. 29 hours to go so there's still plenty of time to get the tomatoes that we will be throwing at BernieM.
                              sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment