Prediction Winner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction Winner?

Shale at 28-14 and RamDez at a close second at 28-10, only because they are the only ones who predicted that the Rams would score less than 30 points. Ouch!

I absolutely do not think my prediction was anything close to being a winner...

:upset:

Very scary sunday...and now we have some injuries to deal with. Next week is going to tell us a lot about the character of this team.

Big kudos go to the D...they are showing that they have their crap together, and boy do we them right now!

:rolleyes:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• garver
      My prediction
      by garver
      After 3 rounds the Rams will have Bradford, Dunlap, and Gillyard.
      -04-23-2010, 05:47 AM
    • Zero Cool
      Record Prediction
      by Zero Cool
      the rams are rebuilding no doubt about that, but i still believe they can be a very competitive team, and win games. what record do you think we will have? honestly, i see us going 7-9. our defense is not ready yet to be effective.
      -08-02-2006, 05:23 PM
    • MsWistRAM
      Kitty prediction winners?
      by MsWistRAM
      This one was hard to call, so if someone sees it different, just chime in.

I've got DJRamFan with 38-7, Aries with 34-24 (the winner by my thinking), and RMFN with 39-13. No one wanted to think it would be this close did we? Well, congrats to those who were more conservative with their predictions!
      -12-24-2001, 07:21 AM
    • Mooselini
      Bold prediction
      by Mooselini
      The game Steven Jackson gets a touchdown in, will be our first win of the year.

Can anyone feel it?
      -10-12-2009, 12:46 PM
    • MsWistRAM
      This Week's Winner is....
      by MsWistRAM
      ...always and forever, THE RAMS and their FANS!!!!WOOHOO!!!!

As far as predictions go, we have one that was right on the money! EVIL DISCO MAN predicted the 31-13 score that goes into the record books! Way to go, Man! Big ole juicy kiss and snuggly hug for you dude!

Runners up would be porkchop 31-17, RamDez 36-14, and ramcrazy and majorram 35-10. Hugs guys!
      -01-06-2002, 06:17 PM
    Working...
    X