Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams work out three--including Kevin Curtis

Wed Oct 13, 2004 --from FFMastermind.com

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports the Rams worked out street free agents FS Kevin Curtis, WR LaTarence Dunbar and CB B.J. Tucker Tuesday. Curtis, no relation to the Rams WR Kevin Curtis, is a free safety from Texas Tech who was a fourth-round draft pick in 2002 by San Francisco. Dunbar, a wide receiver-kick returner from Texas Christian, was a sixth-round pick by Atlanta in '03. Tucker, a cornerback from Wisconsin, was a sixth-round pick by Dallas in '03. Dunbar is the only player in the group who has appeared in an NFL regular-season game.

Re: Rams work out three--including Kevin Curtis

Always looking for secondary help. Dexter Jackson should be looked at also, I just don't know how we would pay him.

Comment

Hi, I'm Larry (Marmie)... this is my player Kevin Curtis, and this is my other player Kevin Curtis.

Comment

We can use all the help we can get in the secondary. I think its one of our biggest weaknesses on defense.

Originally posted by AvengerRam
        Hi, I'm Larry (Marmie)... this is my player Kevin Curtis, and this is my other player Kevin Curtis.
        LOL, Good one, Av.

Comment

Wow, you're two for two lately AV. Newhart references will get me every time! Now, 10 bonus points for naming the character played by Peter Bonerz!

Comment

The actor with that unfortunate name played orthodontist Jerry Robinson on the original Bob Newhart series.

Comment