Vikings @ Rams - 8/14/10 Where to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings @ Rams - 8/14/10 Where to watch

I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread to post where we can watch the preseason games in certain areas. I know not everyone will be able to get TV coverage, but I am sure there are those out there who can provide us with alternative viewing sources. However...

Springfield, MO, and other parts of SW MO: KRBK, channel 49. Broadcasts over the air on ch. 49 from Polk County, also on Directv and Dish on ch. 49, Mediacom ch. 10 & 710 (HD), Charter cable ch. 15 & 745(HD). You should be able to get a signal over all of Polk, Greene, Dade, Laclede, and most of SW MO over the air. I'm putting up a link so you can check: KRBK TV

Let's keep adding stations so we can let as many people as we can know where they can watch the Rams.

Remember, you can't post links, but PM me if you have one. I'll verify it's all good and post it if it is.

Hey...it's time for FOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Re: Vikings @ Rams - 8/14/10 Where to watch

103.5 the espn radio station around here has been broadcasting that they will be playing all the rams games this year. Not exactly on tv but at least its every game.

But I just looked and I do not see it being on channel 49 on dish network around here. AHHHHH I am gonna freak out if I miss out this season because of blackouts. Hopefully this is a mistake and will change. Because I live about 100 miles from st louis so I figure if it was being played it would of been played here.

Comment

You can watch it in LA on Sunday at 7pm on the NFL network, Direct TV channel 212
      LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

We should start sharing links like sopcast, tvants, stooge tv, etc. Can anyone name any more?

Comment

(www) atdhe.net - not the best quality, but they will most likely be showing it

I'm open to any streams, because my t.v is down and I need a way to watch this.

Comment

Didn't the NFL almost completely shut down those sopcast things a few years ago? I remember seeing a few up, and then it seemed like no games were on there.
            I'm hoping I can find something, but if not I'll be keeping up with stats on NFL.com, checking in here, and catching some highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFanSam View Post
              I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread to post where we can watch the preseason games in certain areas. I know not everyone will be able to get TV coverage, but I am sure there are those out there who can provide us with alternative viewing sources. However...

Springfield, MO, and other parts of SW MO: KRBK, channel 49. Broadcasts over the air on ch. 49 from Polk County, also on Directv and Dish on ch. 49, Mediacom ch. 10 & 710 (HD), Charter cable ch. 15 & 745(HD). You should be able to get a signal over all of Polk, Greene, Dade, Laclede, and most of SW MO over the air. I'm putting up a link so you can check: KRBK TV

Let's keep adding stations so we can let as many people as we can know where they can watch the Rams.

Remember, you can't post links, but PM me if you have one. I'll verify it's all good and post it if it is.

Hey...it's time for FOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!
              As always RSM, when I get the links I'll send them to you in an PM, I should have them by friday.

Comment

fox in st louis

Comment

Originally posted by Keenum View Post
                  Didn't the NFL almost completely shut down those sopcast things a few years ago? I remember seeing a few up, and then it seemed like no games were on there.
                  I'm hoping I can find something, but if not I'll be keeping up with stats on NFL.com, checking in here, and catching some highlights.
                  Theres still many available. You can get almost every mlb game if you know where to look, so i'm sure the same will happen with the nfl.

Comment

Originally posted by hoosierdaddy View Post
                    Theres still many available. You can get almost every mlb game if you know where to look, so i'm sure the same will happen with the nfl.
                    They haven't come close to shutting them down, saw every rams game last year

Comment

OK, I'll be on the lookout then starting this weekend!

Comment

Well, you can spend $39.99 and watch it on the computer through NFL.com. All the preseason games can be had for that price. It's pretty nice, and reasonable at 40 bucks. Cheaper than hanging out at the local sports pub. But you can stop, playback and review plays over and over again, which would give you a great tool for watching key players or see how a particular rookie is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by LA Rammer View Post
                          You can watch it in LA on Sunday at 7pm on the NFL network, Direct TV channel 212
                          Thanks Rammer, GOOD LOOKIN OUT for DA LA RAMS FAITHFUL! :ram:
                          sigpic

Comment

I live in downstate IL,and i fear none of the local channels are covering rams preseason, last year tall the games where on wdka channel49.
                            in 2008 all preseason games where on the heartland cw. if anyone knows where i can watch the game on aug 14 i would really like to know. oh by the way GO RAMS!!!!!

Comment

Any online links for the game tomorrow

anyone have any websites we can watch the game online? thanks

Comment