Scarey!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarey!!

"The Greatest Show" struggled this week against the Giants. Is there any reason to worry? No Faulk next week...now what??

Are we in trouble???:cool:

Re: Scarey!!

Originally posted by J-Ram
    "The Greatest Show" struggled this week against the Giants. Is there any reason to worry? No Faulk next week...now what??

Are we in trouble???:cool:
    I will asume that this is to generate talk Jason if so, no probs

We can up against a fired up madder than heck gnats team yesterday while our guys were believing the stories in the paper. I think this is a good shake up for them.

Points.

1) O line need to do better
    2) Canidate will be fine, he had some good moves yesterday.

thats the only things I saw that worried me.
    :mask:

Comment

YESSSS

I am far from worried...I would be more concerned if Warner went down or we had last year D.

I just want to know everyone's opinion
      I know there are skeptics out there:upset:

Comment

ok, i'll bite...

no worries, but i'm a little anxious. The Offense hasn't been in old form even going back to the preseason, except the blowout against the 'fins. No Faulk won't be a problem against the jets, but could cause some problems against the Saints.

I think there will be more reliance on trung and we will successful with that. he can run and cathc which is what MM wants.

The Line seems to be streaky or something and theres a general consensus that there should have been a line substitution yesterday....

No worries :evil:

Comment

Working...
        X