Clear All

• Tonight's game plan

and

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tonight's game plan

Haha, fast and furious. Burn that sage today, fellas. :ramlogo:

Comment

A healthy dose of stephen jackson (20+ carries)

Comment

With the way Tampa plays the Cover 2, the underneath routes to Bruce and Holt should be available. Without Lynch, I wonder if Tampa will blitz as much as they used to.

Defensively, the TE for Tampa is a weapon in their game plan. The Rams will have to be able to put Tampa in a 3rd and long. If Tampa is able to get 3 and 4 or shorter, they should be able to convert first downs.

Comment

Pound the ground! Their defense is a tale of two units. They can shut down the pass, but aren't very good at stopping the run. Keep'em honest with Jackson and Faulk.

As for our defense...pin the ears and blitz away. Pittman's stats will be bloated, but Griese will have more than enough to think about. Make him rush his throws and we could win the turnover battle.
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I'm hoping to see a good dose of Jackson pounding things out on the ground and some misdirection with Faulk. I'm hoping that we don't come out and try to prove ourselves through the air come hell or high water. The Bucs have looked good against the pass thus far, and I'm worried that Martz might see that as a challenge that he wants to overcome. I'm hoping we try a gameplan similar to what worked against the *****, and adjust accordingly.

Comment

I personally would like to see Tory Holt pick up several yards, but that is just because I have him in my fantasy league. :helmet: I think they need to keep TB confused. Give the ball to Marshall and Steven, throw in a few passes to Tory and Issac. Most of all the line must give Marc time in the pocket. :ramlogo: If TB can get to him and force him to move it may be trouble. :angryram:

Comment

throw in a hook and ladder play like dallas did on sunday that would be cool to see otherwise give the offence the gift they all deserve 25+ carries by faulk/jackson and pass the hell out of tampa...run em out of the building!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
                  What A Game
                  by RamDez
                  now into overtime .................... GO RAMS
                  -01-02-2005, 01:13 PM
                • AvengerRam_old
                  Celebrity Picks for Rams/Seahawks Game
                  by AvengerRam_old

Strong Bad
                  "Holy crap! The Rams
                  will win big!"

Foamy
                  "The Rams shall reign as
                  Lord and Master of the
                  NFC West!"

Towelie
                  "Well, I'm good friends with
                  Koren Robinson, but I'll have
                  to go with the Rams. Say...
                  do you wanna get high?"

Stewie
                  "Victory shall be the Rams'!!!!"

Apu
                  "After dis game, the City of Seattle
                  will surely not be saying 'thank you,
                  come again!'"

Bender
                  "The entire city of Seattle can bite
                  my shiny metal a$$!!!!!"

-01-07-2005, 08:16 AM
                • AvengerRam_old
                  Smilies, Interpretted
                  by AvengerRam_old
                  :clanram: Bash - the symbol of Clan pride!
                  :helmet: Ram helmet - duh!
                  :tongue: The international sign for "there's a Whiner fan in the room"
                  LOL What the receivers coach of the Seahawks would be doing, if he wasn't too busy crying.
                  This smilie actually represents "the Waterboy" right before he throws the game winning TD pass (sorry, that movie was just on cable).
                  Mike Martz answering questions about who the #2 QB is going to be this year.
                  :mask: As Freud would say, sometimes a sword is just a sword.
                  :tut "No no no no, don't phunk with my offense... no no no no, don't phunk with my offense. If I were to run the ball, would we still score 500 points, 500 points."
                  ;) Dez, circa 1972.
                  :phone: That jerk who sits in the luxury box you could never afford and talks on his cell phone during the whole game!
                  :drunk: Why sometimes my TV looks blurry by the 4th Quarter.
                  :frown: Whiner fan reacting to this team's talent level.
                  :O RamTime, when Mike Martz calls his 2nd time out with 4 minutes left in the first quarter.
                  :down: The current concensus assessment of Alex Barron.
                  :bored: Whiner fan, come October.
                  :smoke: Um... a bald Baby Hughey? I don't know.
                  :<> Mike Martz, just before calling the fumbleroosky option pass to the eligible tackle with the Rams up by 27 in the fourth quarter.
                  :moon: The "Randy" (latest dance craze sweeping Japan and Indonesia).
                  :peace: Alex Barron reporting to camp.
                  Ram fan reacting to Martz using replay to review whether Steven Jackson gains 6 yards or 7 yards on first down in the 2nd quarter.
                  :sad: Whiner fan, come November.
                  :bling: T.O., doing ad for local pawn shop (the only endorsement deal he could get)
                  :up: The optimistic Ram fan.
                  :bow: The average nickel back, after watching Kevin Curtis run.
                  :football: The last thing a 5'10, 190 lb CB sees before being knocked out cold by Steven Jackson.
                  -08-09-2005, 09:59 AM
                • RamDez
                  Scotland Beat England
                  by RamDez
                  OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

SCOTLAND BEAT ENGLAND

18 POINT TO 12

WOOOOHOOO
                  -02-25-2006, 11:10 AM
                • CaliGirlRamsFan
                  Cali needs help
                  by CaliGirlRamsFan
                  Please pick me a color for my text. I went yellow, but when we switched over to the white background, that is an eye sore.

Should I go posh, pink like my new keyboard?

Any and all deep deep thoughts on this subject will be considered.

Thank's,

Cali
                  -11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
                Working...
                X