Very disappointed in our Buc fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointed in our Buc fans

Where the heck are they????? I have not seen any this week at all and they are normally so vocal??

Re: Very disappointed in our Buc fans

With a team as dismal as thier's I'm not surprised.

Faulk a Buc!
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

We already knew that most Buccaneer fans were fairweather fans. This is another perfect example.

Comment

They're suffering from mojor computer damage from all the hairicun's, or they'd have been here...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
          What Cardinal fans are saying
          by RamWraith
          . . . . . . . . . . . . .
          -12-01-2006, 03:20 PM
        • RamDez
          It beholds the Fans
          by RamDez
          It beholds the fans of the Rams

to make it their sworn duty to lay some wood on every single St Louis Media person.

To not buy into the forthcoming crap that will be spewed out by the above media.

To stand up and be counted. Tell those deadbeats just what we think of them.

to let the media know that we believe
          -01-09-2005, 02:55 AM
        • NyGiantz
          Rams fans= class; Seahawk fans= scum
          by NyGiantz
          Bunch of classless scum in Seattle. I understand class is an overrated part of sports fanatics but this goes way beyond the line and shows why you guys have decent fans that actually talk football and strategy and are not the dirtbags that call themselves Seahawks fans.

Seahawks Huddle - Home of the 12th Man :: View topic - Welcome Giants fans: Wednesday's Jokes of the Day!
          -09-25-2008, 11:00 PM
        • RamsFan16
          Props to the Fans at the EJD.
          by RamsFan16
          I'm not going to lie, I expected it to be very quiet given our 5 game losing streak, but the Fans today were louder than any game this and last season. It was very suprising and reassuring that our fans actually care about football in St. Louis and that there are some that go to games!!!

It was loud there all day!
          -11-26-2006, 02:16 PM
        • GroundDog39
          The fans assumption's?
          by GroundDog39
          Throughout most of the off-season, the biggest concern of most fans was the lack of talent at the WR's position.???
          Ironically, the perceived problem is now looked upon with reason for optimism???
          This just goes to show that certain team issue's, especially with a young, unknown commodity can pleasantly surprise.
          With that said, lets get behind this team. I am sick of all the negative comments about the team, and players, before the season has even begun.
          True fans get behind the team, its seems a lot are hell bent on doing the opposite.
          GO RAMS>>>>>>>>>
          -08-27-2009, 12:10 PM
        Working...
        X