• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams-Bucs Report Card

Post-Dispatch
    10/19/2004
    Quarterback
    Bulger survived 4 sacks and several narrow escapes to throw 2 of his longest TD passes of the season.
    GRADE: B

Running backs:
    It wasn't always pretty, but with Jackson and Faulk splitting the workload, the Rams ground out 94 yards rushing.

Wide receivers
    Pick your poison, defenses. With the Bucs concentrating their coverage on Bruce, Holt made them pay.

Offensive line
    G. Williams is struggling at right tackle, allowing two sacks for the second game in a row.
    GRADE: C+

Defensive line
    Little got a lot of face time with Griese; overall, the best job on run defense of the season.
    GRADE: B+

Linebackers
    Continually snookered by play action, Rams LBs seem to have forgotten how to cover the tight end.
    GRADE: C

Secondary
    At last check, Mark Clayton was still catching passes in the Dome; but 3 turnovers by this unit were huge.

Special teams
    Landeta was a big factor with his punts; kickoff coverage was atrocious early; mistakes continue to hurt.
    GRADE: C-

Coaching
    Martz wasn't afraid to go long on Tampa's vaunted pass defense; Marmie's unit showed resiliency.

Re: Rams-Bucs Report Card

Mark Clayton?

You mean Michael Clayton? I thought Mark Clayton was the wide receiver for the Sooners?

I can't stand it when professional sports analysts, announcers, or anybody screws up player names. I just don't get it.

Comment

Working...
    X