Question about Rams Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Rams Tickets

Does anybody know where I can find tickets for an away game where I can sit with other Ram fans? I've never been to a game not at the Dome, and I know there is always a section for away fans. I'm going to go to the game against the Broncos and want to be able to cheer like crazy without the possibility of getting hit, which apparently happens often at Invesco. Any help would be great! Thanks

Golf

Re: Question about Rams Tickets

I've heard many times that there are certain amounts of tickets that are allotted to the visiting team, so I would wonder if you could contact the Rams' ticket office to see about getting one of those tickets. The ClanRam has its own ticket representative that we used for the Bash, but I forget her direct line telephone number and can't find the thread with it in it. Maybe someone else will come up with it?

Otherwise, I might contact the Broncos' ticket office and see where they give the Rams tickets and see if you can score some nearby.
    I believe!:ram:

Comment

I find the only place that opposing fans cause any trouble is in the parking lot or in the restroom.

Comment

^^ hahaha the things that have gone on in the bathrooms

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
          I find the only place that opposing fans cause any trouble is in the parking lot or in the restroom.
          Really? I always seem to run in too trouble in the Bathrooms -.-

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• THOLTFAN81
            Rams Season Tickets
            by THOLTFAN81
            I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
            -02-12-2010, 07:23 PM
          • BigGame
            I got tickets...
            by BigGame
            I got tickets this morning to the Bills-Rams contest on November 21st.

Anyone else planning on attending this game? If so, mabey we could do a little tailgating, as I'm sure the Rams fans will need to stick together in a usually hostile Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Unfortunatly, it looks like the Bills did well with season ticket sales, as even though I got my tickets officially 3 minutes after they went on sale, there was nothing available in the lower bowl.
            -07-17-2004, 05:41 PM
          • NFLTopGun
            Rams-Ravens tickets
            by NFLTopGun
            Hey Rams' fans. I have Rams-Ravens preseason tickets available for over 50% off the face value. Here's what I have:

Section 137, 12th row, 3 tickets. Face value is $99 each. Selling for $45 each.
            Section 125, 4th row, 3 tickets. Aisle seat. Face value is $77 each. Selling for $35 each.

I live in West County of STL, so I can meet. Or I can mail the tickets if you're out of state. I believe Rams has a website where I can transfer tickets to you if you prefer to do it that way. Let me know if interested.

You can contact me here or email me at [email protected].

GO RAMS!
            -08-15-2013, 05:48 AM
          • Tony Banks
            Rams Season Tickets
            by Tony Banks
            I just paid off my season tickets for this season! Lets go Rams 2008!!!

:l:l:l
            -03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
          • ReadingRam
            Clarkson's Jewelers Tickets to the Season Opener
            by ReadingRam
            I am a season ticket holder in the CJC and can not make the eagles game. I am selling the tickets at 120 dollars under single game ticket price for the game.

The listing is here if anyone is interested. I would love for these to be taken by Rams fans if at all possible.

Thanks!

Reading Ram

Rams Versus The Philadelphia Eagles VIP Tickets(2)/Park | eBay
            -08-16-2011, 10:25 AM
          Working...
          X