Toronto Rams Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Rams Fans

Anyone from the board live in Toronto? I'm looking for other Rams fans to watch the games with. I know zero other rams fans and am getting tired of heading to Real Sports dt and being the only person in the entire place watching the Rams game.

Just wondering if there may be a few clannies living in TO that might like to get together to watch a few games.

Go Rams
    Guud

Re: Toronto Rams Fans

I.am.down.

Comment

Re: Toronto Rams Fans

Awesome! Lets do it up. I'm busy next week for our end of the year party for Touch Football but week 9 we should do it.
      Last edited by itsguud; -10-17-2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• hawaiianpunch
        The Best NFL fans
        by hawaiianpunch
        I watched this video today about the best football fans. And it made me a little upset. the part that made me the most upset was Torry Holt saying that the best fans in the NFL are from Pittsburgh.

I believe that we as rams fans have to support them. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU FANS IN SAINT LOUIS. Now I know what a lot of you are saying. " We are 1-15 do you really expect us to go to every game?"

I may be wrong about this. But the raiders suck. There fans go to all their games. They may not be sold out always but they always go in full force. I drove from Las Vegas to an Oakland game playing St. Louis, when the rams stunk. And the raider fans were in full force. After the rams had beaten them, I had to complement them on coming out for there team. And they really appreciated it.

2 years ago when the rams played Pittsburgh and Chicago. I was watching the game and noticed that the rams fans there had dwindled. I heard more cheers on television for the other teams, then for the rams.

Frankly I am shocked at our fans. Maybe Im over reacting cause i don't go to games in St.louis, and Im not there to see it for myself. And hey for all I know i could be over reacting so Im just saying my peace.

St.Louis rams fans. Please "STEP UP" this year. I really never want to hear a future hall of famer of my team, say that another teams fans is that much better. Get a job, go to a game, be a true fan. If i lived in St.Louis I WOULD BE THERE EVERY GAME. "STEP YOUR GAME UP RAMS FANS."

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch
        -09-07-2010, 09:43 PM
      • RamsFanSam
        Most Irritating Fans - Who Are They?
        by RamsFanSam
        Everyone knows that the 'Black Hole' is the home to some really awful fans. Dallas has their share of horse's patoots for fans, and everyone is sick of hearing 'five rings'. Not too surprisingly, during a discussion about QB's, someone was mouthing off about Brady's so-called 'greatness' by counting rings.

I had to congratulate him. It's nice to see that Patriot fans are acting just like whiner fans now.

I thought a poll would be fun. One thing - when you vote, please tell us why you chose the way you did.
        whiners
        21.43%
        Cardinals
        7.14%
        Seahawks
        23.81%
        Cowboys
        26.19%
        Patriots
        23.81%
        Chiefs
        4.76%
        Chokeland
        19.05%
        Panthers
        0%
        Steelers
        7.14%
        Tampa Bay
        0%
        Atlanta
        2.38%
        Other (Tell us who!)
        23.81%
        -07-29-2007, 04:28 PM
      • RamsFan16
        Props to the Fans at the EJD.
        by RamsFan16
        I'm not going to lie, I expected it to be very quiet given our 5 game losing streak, but the Fans today were louder than any game this and last season. It was very suprising and reassuring that our fans actually care about football in St. Louis and that there are some that go to games!!!

It was loud there all day!
        -11-26-2006, 02:16 PM
        Calling all Rams Fans Going to Sunday's Game
        by Guest
        I want to get together with some Rams fans at Lincoln financial Field. If we travel in packs the Philly fans might keep their comments to themselves ;). Please let me know if you will be attending this game.
        -09-02-2008, 08:56 PM
      • itsguud
        Toronto Rams Fans
        by itsguud
        Hey anyone from TO up for getting together tomorrow to watch the game? I'm down close to Real Sports. Would definitely go there, but we'd have to go early to get in for the 4pm games.

Other options are the St. Louis or Hoops close to the Rogers center.

Let me know if anyone is up for it. This is a huge game!
        -11-27-2010, 05:08 PM
      Working...
      X