This Sunday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Sunday...

Whatsup guys, hope all is well. Been somewhat of a long week and I'm ready to see our boys put it down at the dome. With 4-4 at our fingertips the outcome of the season relies on our play. Took me a while to get over the Tampa loss but think it was well deserved. Now let's see what adjustments, if any, have been made to not be a first half team. Here's to another Sunday! Oh yeah.......

GO RAMS!!!!!!!

Re: This Sunday...

Hopefully the loss to Tampa is a huge wakeup call for our coaches to make better halftime adjustments (ala flea flickers, verticals, screens, and bootlegs)

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Hopefully a better week this week. seems they get a little conservative after the half and get stale pretty quickly .... fresh week, fresh bread ... .500 on its way

Comment

its gonna be boring next week
        LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Hopefully the team is hungry and want to play all 4 quarters like there is no tomorrow!! Yea! GO RAMS!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ljcrayton
            The Rams will LOSE sunday
            by ljcrayton
            I'm sorry to burst you guys bubble, but the Rams will not win sunday. Just face it, they are going 3-13, they have no talent and show no promise for the near future. They are the worst of the worse and for you all to believe this mediocre team will win a game is laughable.

Just sit back and face the music, 3-13 here they come.

(someone posted a message similar to this last year and the rams won...maybe gold (http://www.clanram.com/forums/#) will strike again) lol
            -10-22-2010, 06:51 PM
          • ramstiles
            Next Game
            by ramstiles
            I was thinking the way the defense is playing whats our chances of winning against the **ers on sunday

Can we self destruct again again again
            -12-01-2004, 10:07 AM
          • ljcrayton
            The Rams will LOSE sunday
            by ljcrayton
            I'm sorry to burst you guys bubble, but the Rams will not win sunday. Just face it, they are going 2-14, they have no talent and show no promise for the near future. They are the worst of the worse and for you all to believe this mediocre team will win a game is laughable.

Just sit back and face the music, 2-14 here they come.

(someone posted a message similar to this last year and the rams won...maybe gold will strike again) lol
            -10-08-2010, 02:00 PM
          • AvengerRam_old
            "Rams will lose big again..." "No... that's just what they're expecting us to do."
            by AvengerRam_old
            This week, we will witness the epic battle between conventional wisdom and cliche.

Conventional wisdom says that the Rams are a team in disarray, with marginal talent, and poor leadership. Conventional wisdom says that a team like this will crumble at the sight of the defending Super Bowl Champions. Conventional wisdom says the Rams will lose, and lose big.

Cliche says that a team is never as bad as it looks when it loses, and never as good as it looks when it wins. Cliche says that any team can win on any given Sunday.

Which force will prevail?

Well, I think the team will show surprising fire and enthusiasm this week. The have been embarrassed and ridiculed, and they won't allow a repeat performance to occur on their home field.

The Rams are going to win this game.

What then, I ask you, will the conventional wisdom conclude?
            -09-11-2008, 08:43 AM
          • Flippin' Ram
            The Rams will LOSE Sunday
            by Flippin' Ram
            I'm sorry to burst you guys bubble, but the Rams will not win sunday. Just face it, they are going 2-14, they have no talent and show no promise for the near future. They are the worst of the worse and for you all to believe this mediocre team will win a game is laughable.

Just sit back and face the music, 2-14 here they come.

(someone posted a message similar to this last year and the rams won...maybe gold will strike again) lol
            -10-16-2010, 01:31 PM
          Working...
          X