Good game from a 49er fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game from a 49er fan

Hey guys, I just wanted to say good game. Don't get your heads down, I know it's tough to swallow a loss like this (Trust me, I really do, we were 0-4 in games decided by three points or less prior to today) but you guys are greatly improved over last year. There is still no reason you can't make playoffs. Oh, and for the record, as a 49er fan, even I know that PI call was bull ****. Today was full of ****ty penalties, but what can you expect with Hochuli as ref?

So again, good game to you guys, and I have to say, it's incredible how much better you guys look as opposed to last year.

Re: Good game from a 49er fan

we really should be going on your message board to console you, but oh well next time
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Thank you.

Now you should go celebrate and enjoy the win... we have a lot of crying, screaming, stomping, hair pulling and name calling to work through here.

Comment

Originally posted by LA Rammer View Post
        we really should be going on your message board to console you, but oh well next time
        Not if we take out all the penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by 49tolife View Post
          i saw some of those holding calls VERY OBVIOUS not like that bogus PI, GO AWAY!
          LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Comment

The result of the penalties caused the called back touchdowns and interception. That's why they don't allow those things. But good game anyways.

Comment

i saw some of those holding calls VERY OBVIOUS not like that bogus PI, GO AWAY!
              I know you're upset about the loss, but there's no reason to be rude. I'm not doing anything provocative.

Comment

no really go away
                LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Rambunctious View Post
                  Thank you.

Now you should go celebrate and enjoy the win... we have a lot of crying, screaming, stomping, hair pulling and name calling to work through here.

Haha I know the situation. It's Sunday, I'm probably just gonna do homework and enjoy Fox's animation domination. Family guy for the win.

Comment

I know you're upset about the loss, but there's no reason to be rude. I'm not doing anything provocative.
                    Your right, good game. Now please leave our message board. We have a lot of screaming to do.

But those penalties were self inflicted i could us that tape as blackmail.

Comment

Yeah, maybe not best to make this post right after the game. I'll try back tomorrow. Sorry.

Comment

Yeah, maybe not best to make this post right after the game. I'll try back tomorrow. Sorry.
                        NO NOT TOMORROW EITHER!!! just go away until week 12/26
                        LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Comment

Good game 49tolife, we're all very touchy after that loss so that's why we're a bit rude. Thanks for coming on and being polite though. After this game today I think it's a 4-way battle for 1st place in the division, so hopefully we get you back later on this year on our turf.

Comment

no really go away
                            NO NOT TOMORROW EITHER!!! just go away until week 12/26
                            There's no need for this kind of attitude when an opposing fan offers a very complimentary post-game message to our fanbase.

Comment

First off, If those dumb refs would have called that delay of game before the ball was snapped like they should have, you wouldn't of had a touchdown...so no they didn't bring back that touchdown. They did bring back 2 from holding, although if you dont hold on that play Chris Long will demolish Troy Smith.
                              Last edited by Nick; -11-14-2010, 05:24 PM. Reason: Language

Comment