Season Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Forecast

Who has some some predics for the overall season? I know it's no fun predicting any losses, maybe we won't have any!!

Anyway, who will we lose to first if we do?

:rolleyes:

Related Topics

Collapse

• jjigga3000
    Reason's........
    by jjigga3000
    Last year we had lost all hope of doing anything after the 4th game of the season. The Rams weren't competitive or competent. This year is a whole different beast. We're two games out of first place and have the chance to enter the bi-week at .500. I know for a fact not many people in this forum believed or even thought that this would be possible. The fact that we're getting mad and upset that we lost a gave says something, with a couple of plays going our way, and I do mean a couple we could be 6-1. Our record really doesn't give a direct detail of who and what kind of team this is.

So we have many reasons to be excited about the state of the Rams, because we know we now have a competitive team. Look at the second half of the season, I don't see why we can't make a run for the playoffs. First off if we beat Seattle at home, then we have the tie breaker against them, in the case of a tie. and I see no reason why we can't because i think we match up well against them. of the rest of the 8 teams we face including the Cardiac Kats, I think it's possible we could go 7-2 or 6-3. The only teams I see us having a problem with are the Falcons, and Saints. I see us finishing 9-7, and this year I think that's good enough to make the playoffs. Reason's to be hopeful fellas.

For those who don't think so, I really could care less what you think, because even with our record this team has been very enjoyable to watch. Yeah it's painful to loose close games like we have. But hey at least we were close and considering where we came from as a team. I'll take that anyday. All this team is doing is learning how to win. We'll have more close games like that this year, believe me, and guess what we will win them.
    -10-26-2010, 03:24 PM
  • Varg6
    The season so far, is it a success?
    by Varg6
    We are rebuilding. Who doesn't know that?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, each week regardless of win or loss I want to see progress. What we saw yesterday was progress. Do I want to win every game? Of course, but we can't expect that just yet. However, I know we are headed down the right path and the beautiful thing is, we are young. These guys are just going to get better with more experience.

I think we are finally developing that team chemistry we've desperately needed for years. I'm so proud of these guys and I feel like if we play like we did on Sunday, we can beat just about any team in the NFL. I don't expect us to go 8-8 but honestly I wouldn't be too shocked if we got on a roll and achieved that record.

Going back to the thread's question, is the season a success so far? On paper it isn't, but progress wise, absolutely.
    :helmet:
    -11-16-2009, 07:01 AM
  • Rambunctious
    This season I will not...
    by Rambunctious
    ... raise my expectations with a successful preseason.

... panic if we start 2-5 with our first 7 games.

--- be surprised if we finish 10-6.

... engage in useless debate with the "glass is empty" posters.

What about you?
    -06-05-2011, 12:19 PM
  • thoey
    In perspective...
    by thoey
    There are a lot of us here that have been long time fans. And, there are those that have been recent fans. I am not trying to down play our recent brethren, but you can not expect 1999-2000 to happen over and over again.

As anyone can tell you, the NFL is a "what have you done for me lately" league. But along with that comes a rebuilding time. The RAMS are in that time.

I hope that we have the pieces in place so that next year we are competative, but we have to wait and see. For right now, I will sit and watch and cheer for a win each week.

But we are done for this season.
    -11-13-2005, 09:37 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    I'm going to go on record right now and say...
    by AvengerRam_old
    ... the 2013 Rams will have better team stats than the 2012 Rams with respect to all of the following offensive categories:

Yards/Game
    Passer Rating
    Points/Game

I felt the need to post this as a response to all the doom and gloom "fans" out there (mostly on Twitter.... man, I hate Twitter) who are crying that the Rams will be horrible because they lost Amendola and Jackson.
    -03-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Working...
X