Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This weeks ClanRam Spirit Award goes to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weeks ClanRam Spirit Award goes to...

MajorRam

Thanks for showing such great Rams spirit MajorRam. I enjoy your support from across the pond. Keep it alive mate!!

Lets Go Rams!

:ramlogo:
    Curly ~ Horns

Re: This weeks ClanRam Spirit Award goes to...

Wow I'm in shock mate, I would like to thank...........................lol, the list goes on.... cheers great to be here!!!!... Gooooo Ramsssss

steve :ramlogo:
    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Curly Horns
      This weeks ClanRam Spirit Award goes to.....
      by Curly Horns
      r8rh8rmike

Thanks for your Rams team spirit mike! You are an asset to the site and I enjoy reading your views on our Rams! Job well done mike!

-11-07-2004, 10:21 PM
    • RamDez
      Happy New Year ---- From a Scot
      by RamDez
      Happy New Year to all my fellow ClanRam.

May we all see a return to the Rams we have come to know any love.

GO DEM RAMS

:clanram: :helmet: :clanram:
      -12-31-2005, 01:39 PM
    • Curly Horns
      This weeks Spirit Award goes to....
      by Curly Horns
      NICK SEILER

I enjoy your Rams Spirit, Nick!

Keep it Alive!

and

Lets Go Rams!

-10-17-2004, 01:04 PM
    • AvengerRam_old
      Stone Soup (A Folk Tale)
      by AvengerRam_old
      A man named Jonathan was traveling through the midlands, when he came upon a city by a river. The villagers viewed him warily, as he was clearly a Westerner. Still, one villager, noticing his small satchel, asked “what is that you have there, stranger.”

“Why, that is my Scott stone. It is used for making soup.”

“Strange…” the villager responded. “I would not think a Scott stone could make soup.”

Jonathan offered to demonstrate, and set a pot to boil, adding the Scott stone. He tasted the broth, and proclaimed “this is quite good, but dash of Haslett weed would give it some great flavor.”

The villager obliged, and brought the Haslett weed, which was added to the pot. It did improve the soup, but still it was not complete.

“In days past,” Jonathan explained, “I added some Saunders roots to the soup. That really added something great.” And so, another villager brought this ingredient, which was added.

“Almost perfect,” Jonathan proclaimed, “all we need now is some Devaney beef. Just a touch would make this complete.” This final ingredient was added, and all feasted on the delicious meal prepared.

The next day, as Jonathan prepared to leave the next day, he offered to sell the Scott stone to the villagers so that they could make more of the wonderful soup.

“What are we, a bunch of morons?” the villagers scoffed, turning their backs on the shyster, “clearly, we don’t need the Scott stone.”

The end.
      -05-22-2008, 02:48 PM
    • AvengerRam_old
      The Story of Ramukkah
      by AvengerRam_old
      In the year 2009, the Temple in St. Lousalem was overtaken by the emperor Despagiochus. All things held holy were desecrated, and the people lamented.

But a resistance began, lead by Jeffas Maccasnead. Despagiochus was ousted, and the Temple redeemed.

But alas, when the time came to rededicate the Temple, only one draft pick was found. This would not be enough to light the way to purification until more draft picks could be acquired.

Then, a miracle occurred. That one draft pick turned into eight players, sustaining the Temple and leading it back to the light.

And so, each year, my children, we celebrate that miracle at Ramukkah time. The festival of draft picks.

Happy Thanksgivikkah to my Rams family!
      -11-27-2013, 08:14 AM
    Working...
    X