Adarian is right about leonard little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adarian is right about leonard little

I think adarians comment regarding leonard little not being right is directly on target. Double teams or not, he is the single most disappointing guy on the team to this point as a function of his prior performance. I am not saying he stinks, only that there is a major, major dropoff from his performance last year. Who knows why, but the off season distractions could not have helped.

i think bryce fisher is doing fine, i dont see the drop off from wistrom.

general counsel

Re: Adarian is right about leonard little

Little's head is somewhere else. He is worried about personal issues and not the game. He is going through what I would assume to a be pretty intense period (as he should be).

Comment

Or maybe Little is getting more coverage on that side since we have no threat on the left. Hmmmm...

Comment

He was getting doubled last year as well. Fisher has been as productive, or close to it as wistrom. Its little, not the other side.

general counsel

Comment

Originally posted by general counsel
          I think adarians comment regarding leonard little not being right is directly on target. Double teams or not, he is the single most disappointing guy on the team to this point as a function of his prior performance. I am not saying he stinks, only that there is a major, major dropoff from his performance last year. Who knows why, but the off season distractions could not have helped.

i think bryce fisher is doing fine, i dont see the drop off from wistrom.

general counsel
          I think you are a little harsh on Little. Yes, he isn't having his best year but he isn't playing that bad either. Honestly, I'm very pleased with the front four of the defense this year. Especially Pickett and DLew.

Comment

Oh lord. Someone agreeing with me. All the effort wasted. That's almost as blasphemous as the Birthday thread was. Now I have to start over again.

Let's try this. TX likes Pickett and Lewis so far. I'll counter by saying that Pickett only got his sack because of a missed blocking assignment, not from domination. There, I feel better already.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
              Leonard Little- How stupid can teams be?
              by general counsel
              Leonard wreaked havoc all day yesterday. Truly an all pro performance. My question is this. After watching hundreds of hours of rams game film to prepare, how is it even humanly possible that opposing coaches dont understand that leonard must be doubled at the minimum at all times. We have no one else that can rush the passer. Helen Keller could see that. Why does leonard wind up singled up so often, or why do they just leave a back to chip down on him, which rarely if ever works?

I believe that leonard is the single most underated defensive player in the entire NFL.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
              -12-18-2006, 01:03 PM
            • AugustaRamFan
              Question: Any info on Leonard Little
              by AugustaRamFan
              Has anyone read anything on LL? He did not seem like he was mentally there for most of last year.

This is a contract year for him, will he have a year deserving of big contract or will the Seachicks pick up another RAMS DE??
              -07-11-2006, 11:01 AM
            • Marshall1
              Leonard Little?
              by Marshall1
              I read in a magazine at work that L.L. may be going to prison after the season? Felony manslaughter drunk driving. Can anyone tell me this is not true?
              -05-28-2004, 11:03 AM
              Inconsistent leonard
              by Guest
              :disapointed: Leonard little's numbers have dropped since 2003 I mean he shouldn't even
              be playing after his drunk driving incident he has done twice. If he does not
              step it up to the plate I think he should be traded.::
              -07-28-2006, 12:53 PM
            • Nick
              Leonard Little
              by Nick
              From the NFL Rules per NFL.com...

Example

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem the holding was captured on film, though a picture on the Rams official web site comes close. It baffles me that a guys use illegal tactics against Little yet it goes uncalled, meanwhile we get flagged for two very questionable offsides penalties.

Obviously officiating didn't cost us this game, because the 'Hawks had a horrible call go against them on Furrey's INT and they pulled together and kept it from really hurting them. So that's not what I'm trying to say.

But why does it seem like we're having this same discussion about officials every week at one place or another (board, chat, etc etc)? Isn't there some kind of tidbit out there that said Little didn't draw one holding penalty all of last year? It really amazes me....
              -11-13-2005, 11:31 PM
            Working...
            X