Before We Are Asked Again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before We Are Asked Again....

I am sure you guys are wondering how it could be RamsFamily's Birthday today, considering there is more than one person in a family. Therefore, I wish to explain it to you guys.
    Ok, RamsFamily consists of 5 of us, although only the older ones are active. Lets start with the rugrat, Sami. Her BD is July 5, and she is 4. Yakira, her sister, is 11 and her BD is March 21. Jeremy is 20, his BD is Dec. 6.
    That takes care of the young'uns.
    Now, Mama's BD is Thursday. She'll be 28. She is also known by other affectionate names, such as Tawn (her real name), ball & chain, my retirement plan (she IS 14 years younger than I am, after all), the portable dishwasher, and my personal favorite..."hey, I'm outta beer".
    Now it comes down to me...42 years ago today, I was forced upon the earth.
    Now you know the whole story....well, not all of it. I better explain...or otherwise I may get strange looks....Tawn is Sami's mommy. The other daughter has a different mom, and so does Jeremy. So, as you see, this household of Rams fans comes from many different backgrounds. And Tawn is the one that really piqued our love for those guys in St. Louis... :ramlogo: so don't forget to tell her happy BD on Thursday.
    Last edited by RamsFanSam; -10-25-2004, 05:21 PM.
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Re: Before We Are Asked Again....

He was a Cheesehead before I straightened his butt out.....LOL

Things that were introduced the year he was born: 1962

1. Pantyhose
    2. Disposable diapers
    3. The first computer game
    4. The "Lava Lite"
    5. Astroturf wasn't even around until 1965....when he was 3

For many more inventions, click here:

http://inventors.about.com/library/bl/bl12_b.htm
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X