Shouldn't the Rams???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't the Rams???

Shouldn't the Rams wear a different jersey than the white one next week? I mean first game in ages that for one means anything at all this late in the year and for two that is being played on national television and it is the last game played of the regular season. I wish we had some way to tell them they shouldn't do just the same old jerseys for this game. And also thoughts on which it should be I would like to see the gold or old school away jerseys.

Re: Shouldn't the Rams???

No white pants!

Comment

Just no white pants please, I'm alright with the blue but the gold suits them best. Or even better, play with the away throwbacks!!!

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

The posts about what uniform to wear reminded me of this joke:

Long ago lived a seaman named Captain Dan. He was a manly man who showed no fear in facing his enemies. One day, while sailing the seven seas, a look-out spotted a pirate ship and the crew became frantic. Captain Dan bellowed, ''Bring me my Red Shirt.'' The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt and whilst wearing the bright red frock he led his men into battle and defeated the pirates.

Later on that day, the look-out spotted not one, but two pirate ships. The captain again called for his red shirt and once again, though the fighting was fierce, he was victorious over the two ships. That evening, all the men sat around on the deck recounting the day's triumphs and one of the them asked the captain, ''Sir, why do you call for your red shirt before battle? The captain replied, ''If I am wounded in the attack, the shirt will not show my blood and thus, you men will continue to fight, unafraid.''

All of the men sat in silence and marveled at the courage of such a manly man as Captain Dan. As dawn came the next morning, the look-out spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirates ships approaching from the far horizon. The crew stared at the captain and waited for his usual reply.

Captain Dan calmly shouted, ''Get me my brown pants.''

Comment

Gold pants.

Comment

Wear the uniforms we wore during the Denver game. The exact same ones. The grass stains will likely intimidate Seattle into throwing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
              The posts about what uniform to wear reminded me of this joke:
              now thats just nasty
              Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	778507
              LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

We should wear the '99 throwbacks. I dont wanna look just regular and LETS GO TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

Comment

How bout they wear those florescent off color shoes like in the NBA!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sosa39rams View Post
                    We should wear the '99 throwbacks. I dont wanna look just regular and LETS GO TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!!
                    Agreed, royal blue and mustard yellow ftw!!!

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Seems to me most people want the old school uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by sjacksonrules View Post
                        Seems to me most people want the old school uniforms.
                        Old school would be 'Blue and white' uni's and helmets, Fearsome foursome Style!
                        sigpic

Comment

really doubt we switch up uniforms. more than likely will be white pants because they contrast with led blue or whatever that color is that the squawks use.

Click image for larger version

Name:	St+Louis+Rams+v+Seattle+Seahawks+fjUSNoE4_4dl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	778508
                          Last edited by LA Rammer; -12-26-2010, 11:12 PM.
                          LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Originally posted by dgr828 View Post
                            Old school would be 'Blue and white' uni's and helmets, Fearsome foursome Style!
                            Have they ever wore those since they have been in st louis?

Comment

Originally posted by sjacksonrules View Post
                              Have they ever wore those since they have been in st louis?
                              Don't think so, but it would honor those inthe ring of Honor at the ED. Like David Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen, Roman Gabriel and Jack Snow.
                              sigpic

Comment