• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Balzer was ask this question -- Are you a fan of the Rams

Here is the question and the answer.

I asked this before but it was not answered so I will ask again. Remember

this is not meant to imply anything or be offensive in any way. ( can't
    believe I said that)

Are you a Rams fan? (I assume you are) If so, is it only because they are in
    the town you work in? Also, how long have you been a Rams fan? Just curious

Balzers reply:
    I am not a fan. I would like to see the Rams win, but I am not a fan. I have covered the Rams since they moved to St. Louis.

Since I gave Balzer the name of "Mr Ram"

I feel its in my power to now remove it. :disappoin

Re: Howard Balzer was ask this question -- Are you a fan of the Rams

hehehee, he has now said he does not support any team but does prefer when the Rams win LOL

Comment

I....

I....

I.... just don't know.... what to... believe in...anymore.

Comment

Yes virginia, there is a santa clause. If we need to believe in something, believe in the Horns. They are the one constant in our lives.

general counsel

Comment

How long have I been saying this!! 3 years, maybe 4. He is doing this because the Rams are in St. Louis and that's it. He is not covering them because he is a fan but for a check. He looks at things as a reporter and not a fan. This is what has always drove me nuts about Howard.

I know if the Rams moved to Kansas City and the Packers moved to St. Louis, Howard would be right there to cover the Packers.

Comment

I will say one thing about this. This is the reason him and I have bumped heads over the years. He can not see things through a fans eyes. He does not understand the passion we feel. His reporting is based on facts with little human emotion involved.

Man this burns me. It's the whole collect-a-check program.

Comment

Personally, I'd rather hear news from a reporter that's not going to be influenced by his status as a fan of a team. It makes me feel better about whether or not we're getting objective news.

Comment

...and that's why I NEVER trust someone who looks like a lawn gnome. Don't forget your hat Howard.

Comment

Working...
                X