Every Rams player should be forced to watch this video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Rams player should be forced to watch this video

Just thought with all the McD excitement and the possibility to have another great offense, we could remember some former greats.

This video brings me to tears every time.

I miss having Bruce playing for us.
    Maybe one day we could get another player like him. If there ever is another player like him.
    Maybe we could bring him in as a coach in the future?

Here's to hopefully finding another great with the class and love for football like Bruce.
    Last edited by RamDez; -01-19-2011, 07:47 AM. Reason: edited to correct video format

Re: Every Rams player should be forced to watch this video

marshall faulk had great football knowledge as well and was class the 99 team was a once in a lifetime group of guys we can only hope to see that one more time, im with you hire him if he wants to coach

Comment

Re: Every Rams player should be forced to watch this video

Originally posted by lostsoul View Post
      Just thought with all the McD excitement and the possibility to have another great offense, we could remember some former greats.

YouTube - Isaac Bruce Retirement Speech

This video brings me to tears every time.

I miss having Bruce playing for us.
      Maybe one day we could get another player like him. If there ever is another player like him.
      Maybe we could bring him in as a coach in the future?

Here's to hopefully finding another great with the class and love for football like Bruce.
      There will never be another player like him. Players these days have no class and play for money..

Comment