Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is tired of the Color style of the Jerseys from the past few seasons...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is tired of the Color style of the Jerseys from the past few seasons...

I would like to see the Rams just go to the gold/white uni's on the road and the blue/gold jerseys at home.. None of the blue on blue or white on white. It looks horrible and tacky to say the least.

Re: Who is tired of the Color style of the Jerseys from the past few seasons...

Blue on blue is okay and is, my 2nd favorite jersey combination, they can get rid of the white pants and only allow blue and gold pants. Or better yet back the royal blue on mustard yellow.. Sorry I couldn't help it.

But really, they should allow the throwbacks to be worn once or twice per season.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Bring back the gold stripe on the jersey!!!!!

Comment

The funny thing is the next time the Rams change their jersey, people who grew up with the current jerseys will want them to go back to them again. It's just the way it is. Old, new, doesn't matter, so long as the guy wearing it is playing good football.

Also, at least we don't have those putrid green gloves like the seahawks.

Comment

i saw we get some black jerseys ! i hate wearing my la rams snapback gold and blue ! i want some black in our team!

Comment

Actually to my eyes the BLUE on BLUE kinda reminds me of the Seahawks Uniform (puke!). The White and Blue, I like. I still like the idea of PRUSSIAN blue on a silver white for home games...and a Silver white with blue accents for road games. During the summer when its hot a lighter color is a plus

Comment

i have to say the white pants are growing on me but the gold is my fave.

Comment

Originally posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
                Blue on blue is okay and is, my 2nd favorite jersey combination, they can get rid of the white pants and only allow blue and gold pants. Or better yet back the royal blue on mustard yellow.. Sorry I couldn't help it.

But really, they should allow the throwbacks to be worn once or twice per season.
                I like you really like the blue on blue, just as long as the pants have a stripe. Hate the white on white, the kit they wore on national TV against the Dawks. Im not overly keen on the plain gold pants. If a stripe was to be added, even white. I think it would look cool. The old mustard pants with the white stripe with blue outline were cool as f--k. Sorry , couldnt resist!

Comment

I think we should bring this uniforms back!!!!!!!
                  http://www.clanram.com/forums/member...ture1698-a.jpg

Ive never once seen these.... when da hizell did we have these ones?

Comment

When the league makes the switch to Nike jerseys I assume a lot of teams will make some modifications.

Comment

blue on blue with gold stripe. Live it! Love it!
                      The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I like the uni's from the 70's,80's,and 90's,don't like the new ones the colors are ok the style sucks

Comment

I like the blue jersey & white pants with the gold stripe

Comment

I have to say seeing the old jerseys from the 1999 season makes me remember how good they looked. I wish we could just go back to those jerseys permanantly. I dont care for any of the new color jerseys. I'm sure it wont happen but those are and will always be my favorite jerseys.
                            Aim high Willis, Aim High!

Comment

GUYS LISTEN!!!!!!

I personally HATE the blue on white!! IT SUX!!!

THE BLUE ON GOLD ROCKS!!!!

THE BLUE on BLUE rocks even more!!!

the all WHITE SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!! IT LOOKS TOO SOFT!!!! ANYTHING with WHITE pants lOOKS SOFT!!!!!!

The white on navy blue Rocks for away games!!!

They can even rock the GOLD ON GOLD, which is okay, but doesnt LOOK AS TOUGH as the BLUE ON BLUE, which looks the TOUGHEST!!! Or even try a Gold on BLUE!!!!!! Either way, they would bring an interesting change to the attire!!!!!! BUT PLEEEEAASSEE NOOOO WHITE!!!!! IT LOOKS TOO SOFT AND WIMPY!!!!!!!!

Bring back the retro one or twice a year and you have a nice set of uniforms with alternates!!!!!!!!!!

NUFF SAID!!! NOW TELL ME IM LYING!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by rNemesis; -01-27-2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment