Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knocked out Chrebet?

Anyone know?

On that one 6 yd catch he made on the 2, he took a good hit by Perry. Before that Wistrom laid a good one on him. He had a concussion the week before vs Miami. That hit by Perry near the end of the half ended his day.

Comment

Mystery man...

StLouy, you mean Aeneas?, or maybe another Ram defender?

I couldn't find a Perry in the Jets roster either (if you were perhaps thinking of a teammate of Chrebet accidentally hitting this outstanding WR in addition to Wistrom's smack).
      Maybe that's why HHell is asking, Who was that masked man?

Comment

Little Wayne

I know I am a fan of carnage but I am also a big fan of Wayne Chrebet. I just missed the play altogether that sent him packing..Evidently this is an injury that may have been happening to him for awhile. I'll just review the tape in a day or so and watch more clearly...

Comment

Jorge, it had to be Polley then (I didn't have my specs on) when trying to read the name. They were all clean hits. Wayne was suffering from a lingering concussion suffered from the prior week.

HH, Chrebet walked away looking a little woosey after that play. The booth guys didn't really make a big deal out of it but did show replays of the hits. It was easy to miss the play & if the announcers hadn't mentioned it later, it would have gone unnoticed. You'll see it when you review the tape.

Comment

Working...
          X