Can You Help Me Out??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Help Me Out??

I AM GOING TO ST. LOUIS FROM CALIFORNIA FOR THE BUCS GAME ON THE 26TH OF NOV. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME AUTOGRAPHS AT THE GAME OR ANYWHERE I CAN FIND A RAM. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT??
    I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THE TEAM STAYS BEFORE A GAME , OR WHERE THEY HANG OUT ON A WEEKEND OR WHERE TO GET SIGNINGS AFTER THE GAME.
    THANKS

After the game, head over to the Planet Hollywood (ascroos from the dome.

Players tend to go there after the game but beware, it is very busy :mask:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sjacksonrules
      Anyone here going to be there at the game?
      by sjacksonrules
      Is anyone from here going to be at the game? I am HOPING that there will at least be some Rams fans there to help on defense. I figured there might be some fans from L.A. that might make the trip. I would give anything to be there but I live in Illinois. So hopefully we can make it to the playoffs so I can goto one more game. I know I will do everything possible to get to the EJD if they make the playoffs.
      -12-28-2010, 10:55 AM
    • RenoRamsFan
      Anyone going to be at this weekends game?
      by RenoRamsFan
      I live in Reno NV and I'm headed up to Seattle to see the game this weekend Just wanted to see if there would be any other Ram faithful at the game. I've been to Seattle plenty of times but this will be my first time seeing a game there. Not sure what to expect. I sure hope they win it this time! It would be nice to go to a game and see them win for a change. Last game I went to was last years season opener in S.F. Walking through the parking lot at the end of the game was not fun at all! Any input on how the fans are, how the stadium is, etc... would be appreciated.

Go RAMS!!!!:l
      -11-06-2006, 04:51 PM
    • ramfan247
      Anyone else going to the game on Thurs?
      by ramfan247
      Just trying to get an idea what the dome is gonna look like on Fri. I'm definitely going, but I know most people skip the preseason games. Anyone else goin?
      -08-16-2009, 03:49 PM
    • talkstoangels61
      Anyone TIVO the Game?
      by talkstoangels61
      Hey fellow fans Did anyone happen to TIVO the game today if so would you let me know ?........Thanks angels
      -09-18-2005, 08:57 PM
    • tailgatejake
      Parking for the game
      by tailgatejake
      I am going to my first rams game and was wondering about parking. I looked on line for parking passes and did not find anything available for the Bears game. Can anyone provide me information. I love tailgating and always enjoy partying with the neighbors. Any help would be appreciated.
      -11-01-2008, 09:47 AM
    Working...
    X