A little video I put together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little video I put together

Due to the off season boringness.. I have decided to make a video. Not great but its my first, so don't give me a tough time . I will be making face vid's soon covering all topics, issues and releases, signings, combine, draft and all that.

Last edited by Nick; -02-22-2011, 06:15 PM.

Re: A little video I put together

Nice job amigo Sosa39! T e r r i f i c YT video of excellent Rams pics. I give it a two thumbs up.

Consider that the music is "not my type", but I nevertheless enjoyed the words. Good job I say. And to think you're a video rookie. // 'Tried giving you RPoints but system did not allow for now. Kudos buddy.

:ram:
    Last edited by RealRam; -02-23-2011, 03:45 PM. Reason: Format

Comment

He'll improve, it takes time to acquire great knowledge of executing the synchronization of music and video.
      Get there you will, young Padawan.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by RealRam View Post
        Nice job amigo Sosa39! T e r r i f i c YT video of excellent Rams pics. I give it a two thumbs up.

Consider that the music is "not my style", I nevertheless enjoyed the words. Good job I say. And to think you're a video rookie. // 'Tried giving you RPoints but system did not allow for now. Kudos buddy.

:ram:
        Thanks a lot! Appreciate it. As for flips comment, hes correct. I will keep fooling around with this program and try to become a lot better which I eventually will. I am currently on project #2, making a Mock Draft!

Comment

Are you using Sony Vegas? That's what I use to edit all the vids, music, pics, etc. It's only 65-80 USD (idk how much that is in Canadian Dollars) or you can torrent it for the time being until you have the cash. ;)

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
            Are you using Sony Vegas? That's what I use to edit all the vids, music, pics, etc. It's only 65-80 USD (idk how much that is in Canadian Dollars) or you can torrent it for the time being until you have the cash. ;)
            Actually yes, I do use Sony Vegas Pro 10. It retails at about $500. So yes you are incorrect, I purchased it.
            Last edited by sosa39rams; -02-22-2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sosa39rams View Post
              Were all through the clear.
              Indeed you are. MODS! Delete both of our posts s'il vous plaît.
              Last edited by Flippin' Ram; -02-22-2011, 09:50 PM.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
                I'd watch what you say if I were you, the Feds might be monitoring what we post in the internet and Sony could use it to file a lawsuit against us. Not that it matters to me seeing that I have a legit copy but just saying to those who don't have the financial dedication to buy certain programs just yet. ;)
                Were all through the clear.

Comment

Hey, here's a thought ...

Maybe the "synchronization" of music and video would be easier if you used real music!

Jk, nice vid!
                  If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

Comment