Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody feel the same about the Pats!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody feel the same about the Pats!!

Look guys I was just wondering if anybody felt the same... I want the Rams to win every week OBVIOUSLY but I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANT TO BEAT THESE PATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS since the schedule was released I just wanted to get back at them!!!!!

OK I know it revenge I think for the SB, BUTTTTT OK thats enough from the BRIT... does anybody feel the same

Also would you believe this, we have a wedding to go to on sunday, HOLY CRAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

I NEED EXCURES for perhaps THREE HOURS... LOL..... AV you good for ideas please help!!!!!

steve :ramlogo:
    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Re: Does anybody feel the same about the Pats!!

I want to pound the pats as well, not really for revenge since a regular season game three years later wont help take the sting out of the most devastating loss in our history, but rather because if we dont win this game, it may well be time to start putting aside any realistic shot at doing real damage in the playoffs.

If we cant put together a very, very strong performance at home, off a bye, with them playing without a key guy on their defense in ty law, and with us coming off a pathetic performance against the fish, there is not much hope for us playing well enough over a tough second half schedule to get to 10-6 or better.

This game and the seattle game the following week are must wins in my view if we are going to have any shot at being a contending team.

general counsel

Comment

Beat the Patsies soundly... you bet !! Being about.. ok the only Rams fan within 100 square miles in Patsy country, this is a must game. Besides, as GC said, seeing if we are a contender or pretender, I need a total trouncing this week to quiet the home crowd so to speak.
      Most of all the Rams need W's, and play sound pounding football over this second half of the season.

Go Ramsssssssssss !!!!! :ramlogo:

Maine - Ram

Comment

This is an extremely critical game. This game will set the tone for the rest of the season. Coming off a bye week with two weeks to prepare for a team that is showing weaknesses ought to give the Rams enough momentum advantage to launch themselves into the second part of the season.

If they come out hungry and aggressive, the Rams have a chance at landing in the playoffs. If not they may just dribble off and give the Seahawks the division.

Bring on the Pats. Let's go play some good football.

:ramlogo: Go Rams!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Scoring more points then the Patriots in 60 minutes of football simply isn't enough.

First I want the Refs to come up with some kind of rule which nobody has heard of to give the rams their first score. Perhaps the QB untuck rule.

I want to embarrass them. I want to see blood running from Marcia Brady's mouth.

I want the refs to allow us a few out of bounds tackles.

I want the time keeper to forget to stop the clock when it is important for the patriots.

I want Ram defenders to jump on the backs of patriot receivers while the refs look away.

I want Marcia Brady to throw for 365 yards to Bulgers 135 yards in a losing affair.

I want to hear the world praise Bulgers greatness for the win.

If the game is close, say 20 - 17 I want to hear how great the Rams defense is.

If the game is close, say 20 - 17 let's hear how the Rams offense led by Bulgier and his 135 yards passing was to much for the patsies to overcome and while ignoring the 3 point difference.

I want the media to make a hero out of Bulger and have his whopping 135 yards passing remain unquestioned in that context.

I want a media blitz after the game which blows every ram player into the stratosphere of over-rated and at the same time hummiliates the patriots coaching staff.

I want people walking around talking about how it had to be destiny because of a huge world affair that has absolutely nothing to do with football.

I want to kick the shat out of the red white and blue!

Other then that it's just another game.

Comment

Ramtime, so I take it you want the Rams to win??? ;)

Seriously, good post...
            This space for rent...

Comment

I'm assuming its not your own wedding, which would make this a lot more complicated.

I actually missed the Rams/Giants playoff game during the Eric Dickerson era due to a cousin's wedding. I did manage to sneak out of the reception to listen to a good portion of it on a car radio.

You could, of course, try to break up the impending nuptials. It needs to be subtle, though, so you can't be blamed. Maybe try bringing up controversial subjects with the engaged couple to see if you can get them arguing. Try abortion (as was done in the the Seinfeld episode), Kerry v. Bush (though that may be outdated now), religion, public vs. private school or the dreaded "which make better pets: dogs or cats?"

Of course, if you want a more devious approach, you could plant a rumor of infidelity, criminal background or undisclosed financial problems. That would be somewhat Machiavelian, as it might result in your having broken up what otherwise would have been a successful union...but, then again, it is a Rams/Patriots game.

In the end, its all about priorities. :redface:

Comment

nobody said it better than ramtime.

Yes major, we want to take the pats out. :ramlogo:

you are bang in tune.
                The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Originally posted by RamTime
                  Scoring more points then the Patriots in 60 minutes of football simply isn't enough.

First I want the Refs to come up with some kind of rule which nobody has heard of to give the rams their first score. Perhaps the QB untuck rule.

I want to embarrass them. I want to see blood running from Marcia Brady's mouth.

I want the refs to allow us a few out of bounds tackles.

I want the time keeper to forget to stop the clock when it is important for the patriots.

I want Ram defenders to jump on the backs of patriot receivers while the refs look away.

I want to kick the shat out of the red white and blue!

Other then that it's just another game.
                  And really it shouldn't be any other way. The problem is, is that every game should be like that. Every opponent should be vanquished without mercy or regard. Then boiled slowly over hot coals. Garnished liberally with clove of weed and served in a flame of 151 Rum.

Comment

F'n A,
                    I want BLOOD! Kick the crap out of THE MOST OVERRATED TEAM IN NFL HISTORY!

On a serious note, If the Rams can play mistake free and force some turnovers, they should have no problem.

:ramlogo:
                    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

AV love the post :redface: , cheers mate!!!! ,it's all about Priorities HHHMMM......

RAMTIME I'm with you my friend, love it!!!!!

steve :ramlogo:
                      "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

The RAMS will lead 38-20 with :04 seconds left. Will Bulger kneel down to run out the clock, nope out comes Jeff Wilkins with the game on the line to kick the 48 yarder as Patriots fans watch in disbelief. All the RAMS players are praying on the sidelines holding and hands as they watch the ball sail through the uprights. RAMS win 41-20. Okay, a little far fetched but Wilkins has to kick a FG at the end of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMMAN68
                          F'n A,
                          I want BLOOD! Kick the crap out of THE MOST OVERRATED TEAM IN NFL HISTORY!

Hi pot, this is kettle. You're black!

:tongue:

Comment

Stop sugar coating it RamTime...tell us how you really feel about those Yankee Wankers....LOL

Comment

I don't hate the Pats. They beat us in that game. Period. We beat them at New England earlier in the year, they just beat us when it REALLY counted. So how can you possibly hate a team when they beat you fairly? If they were mugging our receivers and getting away with it, we should have done the same thing.

No, this game to me is as important as most of the others. However, the game next week against the Seahawks is a bigger game for me than this one.

Comment