Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*BASH Game Tickets on Sale* - URGENT UPDATE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *BASH Game Tickets on Sale* - URGENT UPDATE!

Attention, 2011 Bash Attendees!!!!!

I have blocked 25 tickets for the 2011 Rams Opener against the Philadelphia Eagles. They are end zone seats in the 100 level (lower level) and they are $80.00 per ticket.

Purchase Instructions

1. If you want to purchase tickets, contact David Kinsey at the Rams ticket office via telephone at (314)-425-0509 or via email at [email protected].

2. Please mention "ClanRam" when you order your seat(s).

3. Tickets are on an first come/first served basis. If they sell out, you'll have to order tickets individually (if you do, or if you already have tickets, you are, of course, welcome to joint us at the Bash dinner on Saturday night).

4. If you order tickets, please post here (and let us know how many seats you've purchased) so I can keep track of how many remain available.

5. After the ten days run out, any unsold seats will be released for public purchase.

HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!!
    Last edited by AvengerRam_old; -07-19-2011, 08:40 AM.

re: *BASH Game Tickets on Sale* - URGENT UPDATE!

Do you know which 100 level?

Comment

I asked for the end zone that faces the large JumboTron.

Comment

O ok so that should be near the 128 section I sat in last year.

Comment

I have the hotel booked, will be on the phone with credit card in hand as soon as the office opens for my two tickets. No way will I miss it this year!

Edit: Email sent off at 7:50 A.M. to David Kinsey for the purchase of two (2) tickets to the game.
          Last edited by RamsFanSam; -07-19-2011, 05:54 AM.
          temp_4394_1467243487543_20
          RAMS!

Comment

Just ordered mine.

So... here's the count:

Tickets Purchased: 3
            Tickets Remaining: 22

Don't delay! Order yours now!

Comment

A couple of minor corrections:

1. I had the email address for David Kinsey wrong (fixed).
              2. To get the best seats all together, we will be in the end zone under the big JumboTron (similar seats to what we had for the Packer game a couple of years ago).

Thanks!

P.S. After you order your tickets, go to the Bash forum and vote for your restaurant of choice.

Comment

Ordered my ticket today. Kinda funny when he called I felt like I was being drafted lol. He was like this is david Kinsey of the st Louis rams. Guess that's as close as im gonna get lol. Is it September yet I can't wait.

O and I hope u guys aren't scared of yelling fans. Last year at the rams whiners I was screaming on defense the entire time and on special teams. The dome was rockin that day.

Comment

Order my (2) tickets today!!!!! Flying in Friday 9/9 and staying at the Drury Inn next to the Edward Jones Dome.

Thanks for all of your help AV!
                  sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Tickets Purchased: 6
                    Tickets Remaining: 19

Tick... tick... tick...

Comment

I hope that there are more people that can make it. I would say its a great deal just hecause u don't have to pay a bunch of ridiculous fees on top of everything its just 80 and your done.

I wont be able to make the dinner but I will be there early on Sunday. This year im taking another vehicle I missed half the game last year due to my car breaking down half way there.

I hope u guys are ready to lose your voice from making noise on defense.

Comment

I suspect that some may be waiting for a deal to be announced (which may be any minute now, according to reports). That's fine, though I think the likelihood that there won't be a game on 9/11/11 is virtually 0% at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by sjacksonrules View Post
                          I hope u guys are ready to lose your voice from making noise on defense.
                          Just got my voice back from last Septembers game!
                          sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
                            I suspect that some may be waiting for a deal to be announced (which may be any minute now, according to reports). That's fine, though I think the likelihood that there won't be a game on 9/11/11 is virtually 0% at this point.
                            Well I hope its decided soon.

When I saw the the price of the tickets and to get to enjoy the game with some die hard rams fans it was a no brainer.

Only problem I have to figure is what jersey to wear my jackson away so everyone knows its me cause of my name or bradford home because we are at home and he is awesome lol. Might lose sleep over it lol.

Well laram guess I wont be the only one screaming till he passes out lol.

Comment

FWIW, I just booked my flight to STL for the Bash. I did so because (a) I can't imagine that any of the delays that have popped up in the last couple of days are going to delay the regular season, and (b) I got a great deal on Southwest and didn't want to lose it!

Everyone must, of course, decide for when they are ready to buy their game tickets. Remember, though... if you don't buy them by next Friday, July 29, the seats will be back in the public pool.

Comment