I'm going to be quiet this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be quiet this week.

I thought I'd let everyone know that RamsFamily will probably not be visiting the website that much for this weekend. My father passed away Thursday at 2:30 A.M. I'd like to thank everyone in advance for the thoughts and prayers. Everyone yell a little harder for us when we beat the Pats this Sunday. We will be unable to watch the game or give our support.

-Sam and the rest of the RamsFamily
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Re: I'm going to be quiet this week.

Sorry to hear that. Take Care and take care of the things you need to do. We'll keep you and your family in our hearts as we have our minds on the game...
    This space for rent...

Comment

Sorry about your loss RF.
      You'll be in my thoughts this weekend.
      Take care.
      JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
      :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
      Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

I'm so sorry, Sam. You and the family are in my prayers.
        The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

My condolences to you and your family. Don't worry about us, we'll be here watching the store.

Comment

RamsFamily, I'm very sorry about your loss. Take care of yourself and your family and I, as well as my family will definitely have you all in our prayers.

Comment

RamsFamily, my sincerest sympathy and a prayer for you and your loved ones in this time of mourning and meditation: may God be with you in compassion and consolation, in the promise of His eternal grace.

We are with you, indeed, as part of your Rams Family.

Comment

My deepest condolences. It's tough to lose a loved one. Just lost a good friend who was kayaking on the Potomac river in the Washington DC area.
                Perhaps they're shooting the breeze about football and tough rivers in the beyond, as those of us left behind open our hearts to each other to ease the pain. :upset:

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, RamsFamily. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Comment

Thanks to all of you. I don't think anyone here has ever heard about my Dad, but we did get some comfort from knowing the service will be fitting for a man of his background. Full military honors (he was a WWII vet, wounded twice, won 2 bronze stars), the Missouri State Highway Patrol (he was a 33-year veteran) will provide an honor guard, and even though my father retired in 1978, there were more than enough volunteers who worked under him still on active duty to be his pallbearers. Of course, he will be honored with a 21-gun salute from both the Army and Highway Patrol.
                    Knowing my father was so well respected to be honored this way really humbles me and makes me realize how fortunate I am to be the youngest son of this man.
                    RAMS!

Comment

Wow, you have every right to be very proud of your father and it sounds like he raised a son to be very proud of as well. Again, God Bless you and your family during this time. Take comfort and take care.

Comment

Here is a link to his obit, if anyone really cares....
                        Lt. G. M. Wilson, MSHP, Ret.
                        RAMS!

Comment

I am saddned by your loss, I read his obituary and what I read he was a wonderful man. From my family to your's, God Bless. :ramlogo:

Comment