Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Rams jersey will be the next one you purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Rams jersey will be the next one you purchase?

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
    That's a designer original, one of a kind!

Gotta love that "Josh Brown thumbs down" look.

I bought a Steven Jackson jersey his rookie year, since replaced by a Christmas gift because I was stupid enough to ruin the numbers with a dryer. (Not Fred Dryer)

It's more fun for me to buy the "under-the-radar" guys. I had a Bruce jersey just because I love his personality. Faulk, Warner, Holt, no thanks. Same with Bradford.

I'm going with the tide here and getting a Laurinaitis. He'll never be some spectacular Pro-Bowler, but is a mainstay of this team. He may run under the radar in most NFL circles, but he's the quarterback of the defense. Being a Huskers fan, he also got out before the Big Red joined the Big Ten, so I shouldn't get too much flak for it.

As far as under-the-radar (Laurinaitis is a little too obvious)... I might go with Harvey Dahl, since Incognito let me down.

Comment

Wife loves Amendola but i have not been able to find one. For myself i probably want a James Laurinaitis or Jackson jersey.

Comment

Wife loves Amendola but i have not been able to find one. For myself i probably want a James Laurinaitis or Jackson jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
          Wife loves Amendola but i have not been able to find one.
          NFL Shop lets you customize a jersey with any player from the roster. It's a little bit more expensive, but it's an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Phillips is pretty bad. Every now and then, I bust out my Eric Crouch jersey. That's a proud piece of my collection!
            You should be proud! What a collector's item. I feel that it's ok to wear, as more people than not would recognize how great it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tomahawk247 View Post
              My next purchase was going to be OJ Atogwe, because I play safety and wear 21 for the team I play for. Now I'm thinking of getting a Laurinaitis throwback (if they do that)
              They had them last year, as I almost bought one until they sold out and I had to opt for an away jersey. You can also customize throwbacks on nflshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockelite View Post
                Gotta go with the #55. Its to bad I had gotten an Authentic Chris Long #72 Jersey just last year then the number change comes o well. A jersey is a jersey.
                So what's his new # then? The Rams official page still lists him as 72.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
                  So what's his new # then? The Rams official page still lists him as 72.
                  Nevermind Google showed me the way, it's 91. Weird there are no jerseys to be found with that # yet. Guess it takes time for the overseas sweat shops to crank them out.

Comment

I only buy Ram jserseys that mean something to me. Only person on team now that i would consider is SJAX. Mostly I do throwbacks from bygone era......Looking for Merlin Olsen right now.

Comment

My next jersey will either be Jlau, or our 1st round wr we pick in the 2012 draft or both

Comment

I own 10 Rams jerseys (Youngblood, Dickerson, Warner, Holt, Faulk, Cromwell, Bulger, Proehl, Bruce and Bradford. I will not buy another one until this club starts to win games. There's no point in drawing negative attention to myself anymore as a complete laughingstock.

Comment

My next will be a LA Rams Bradford jersey.. Mark my words.....

Comment

My latest is a Bradford the real deal boys! My next one is going to be 81 Justin Blackmon! Can't wait to get that!

Comment

I bought an authentic Sam Bradford jersey last year that I can't even wear. I'm not shelling out anymore money on this team until they turn it around. I mean actually turn it around, not 'appear' to turn it around.

Comment

Those of you that feel you cannot wear your Rams gear because we have lost all of our games thus far - do you take off your wedding ring when your wife has the flu?

Comment