Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't Make the Bash? You can still participate in the Trivia Raffle! (Find out how!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Make the Bash? You can still participate in the Trivia Raffle! (Find out how!)

We've been having raffles at the Bash every year to raise money to help Dez run the website. Last year, I introduced a trivia challenge into the mix.

This year, I've come up with something new... I'll call it the:

Stump the Bashers Challenge

Here's how it will work.

1. Find the "donate" button on the toolbar above.
    2. For every $5 you donate, you can submit to me (via PM) a True/False trivia question regarding the Rams or the members of ClanRam.
    3. At the raffle, for each prize (Rams stuff), I will draw a question submitted by a ClanRam member.
    4. I will then will pull a raffle ticket (purchased by the attendees at the dinner).
    5. The holder of the ticket will be presented with the drawn question. If he/she answers correctly, he/she will receive the prize. If he/she answers incorrectly, the person who submitted the question will receive the prize (I'll pay for the shipping).

Start buying your "tickets" and submitting your questions now!

Re: Can't Make the Bash? You can still participate in the Trivia Raffle! (Find out h

I'm in, I think I will submit 2 or 3 questions

Btw it has to be Rams related Q or can it be NFL?

Comment

Re: Can't Make the Bash? You can still participate in the Trivia Raffle! (Find out h

Let's stick with Rams questions.

Comment

Can I submit a bunch of questions and then answer my own at the Bash?
        I believe!:ram:

Comment

I'm going to go with...um... no.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
            Bash Raffle Idea (or... how to keep Randy from winning everything this year)
            by AvengerRam_old
            Here's my thought.

We will sell tickets like always (funds go to the ClanRam Retirement Home Building Fund). However, instead of a mere random drawing, we'll have a list of Rams trivia questions (I can prepare in advance). After each question is asked, those in attendance can (in a rotating order based upon where people are seated) "bid" to respond to the question (1 ticket, 1 guess). Get the answer right, win the prize. Get it wrong, go to the next seat and allow that person to bid/guiess (no ticket, no guess!)

Of course, if Randy buys 50% of the tickets as usual, he'll have to eventually either give many of them away (has he has done in the past) or the game will become "grill Randy"!

What do you think?
            -08-12-2009, 04:25 PM
          • AvengerRam_old
            Bash Trivia Challenge (and the Grand Prize)
            by AvengerRam_old
            For those going to Jake's on Saturday Night, we're going to be doing a trivia raffle.

The rules are as follows:

Tickets will be $2.00, or 3 for $5.00. All proceeds will go to Dez to keep the site running.

I will pull tickets from a hat, and if your number is called, you will have the opportunity to answer a Rams trivia question for a prize. If you don't know the answer, a new number will be pulled, and so on, until the correct answer is given and the prize is won.

There will be several Rams items in the raffle (feel free to bring additional ones to donate to the cause if you'd like). I will be donating as the Grand Prize a home (blue) replica Aeneas Williams jersey (size: large).

Looking forward to Saturday night!
            -09-22-2009, 07:54 AM
          • AvengerRam_old
            Bash Raffle!!!! (Check out the Grand Prize)
            by AvengerRam_old
            This year's Bash raffle should be great, with the addition of our Grand Prize, courtesy of AlphaRam!

If anyone is who is not attending would like to buy tickets, let me know and I'll see if I can arrange something. Better yet... why not just come to the Bash!?!?!!...
            -08-26-2008, 06:37 AM
          • RamDez
            ClanRam Bash - the Raffle
            by RamDez
            First let me thank everyone who bought tickets for the raffle, Thank you so much.

The money raised will go towards ClanRams running costs and is very gratefully received.

Thank you all again

Second, I would like to thank Avengerram for organising the raffle and event. Thanks David, your a star mate.

I would like to thank RamGram for putting so many prizes forward and opening up her home as bash HQ, Thanks Carol-Ann and the meatloaf was bril.

And I would like to thank Alpha for donating the first prize again well done mate.

Although the bashes have been smaller of late (due no doubt to the Rams) I feel they are still a highlight of the season. Its great to meet you all and get chatting.

I have a few ideas for the next bash so lets hope the usual suspects can still make it

BASH ON
            and thanks AGAIN
            -09-26-2008, 10:37 AM
          • AvengerRam_old
            Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
            by AvengerRam_old
            Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
            -09-21-2012, 02:17 PM
          Working...
          X