Good game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game

Thanks for hosting me this week. Good game. We'll either see you again in a superbowl or in 4 years.

Re: Good game

Thank you for being a classy visitor to our boards this week. You have represented your team in an admirable manner, and you would be welcome to come back here whenever.

Now get the Hell out of here and let us sulk!!!! :disappoin

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• daredevil25
      Good Game 2morrow Guys
      by daredevil25
      Hopefully no more injuries, and a good contest. Can't say I'm hoping for a Rams win, but I do want to get through the game healthy and being happy for a great contest between both teams.
      -09-18-2004, 10:06 PM
    • Hasselbeck8MVP
      Great game Rams fans
      by Hasselbeck8MVP
      As expected it came down to the end, as it probably should between these two teams.

We finally did enough to get over that hump and beat you guys.. I cannot put into words how big this win is for us. I know you guys won't go away easily though, so I'm sure the rematch will have huge implications on the division yet again.

See you all in a month.. good luck next week.
      -10-09-2005, 02:49 PM
    • OldRamsfan
      MileStone For The Old Fart
      by OldRamsfan
      Well here we are at my 1000th post I made it ! I want thank all of my family here at the clan I really can't say in words how much you all mean to me ( its Huge) thank you for your support and the warmth of your thoughts , I feel truly when I'm here I'm home , To you who are new here
      you found a world where the Rams rule and people who love them from all over the world ... Let this site become home as it is for most of us who love our Rams , you will find respect humor and vast knowledge and the biggest and baddest Rams on the plant here so Welcome to your home ... Thank you "DEZ" and all the "MOD's" and to all the members "OldRamsFan"
      -06-02-2006, 02:10 PM
    • RamDez
      Back Home
      by RamDez
      And going right to BED

Will let you know all that happened tomorrow night night
      -10-02-2001, 10:22 AM
    • PurpleMafia
      Good Luck This Sunday
      by PurpleMafia
      I just came here to say good luck to the Rams on sunday. I dont like the Rams, never have, but I would like to see a great game. Looks like we both have QB problems, but our backups are playing well. Anyways, just came to say, I come in peace. I also want to apologize on behalf of all the Vikings fans coming here who come here to talk smack. And anyone feel free to come and talk with us at PurplePride.org, we dont bite

I look forward to having conversations with some of you throughout the week.

Thanks,
      Dave (PurpleMafia)
      -12-07-2005, 10:22 PM
    Working...
    X